Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: lock of hair

Dreamer,
Thanks for that excellent summary. For some reason I had a problem with seeing clearly into the dream and that is why I interpreted it the way I did. Most often I get a 'sensing' of a dream and take a particular route in my interpretation. Your age may play into some of the confusion, you being at the border of young adult entering into the midlife stage. I sensed the dream might be focusing on recent experiences in your life but something kept me from going that route. Perhaps there was an element of maturity I sensed that, although the dreams was about recent events, kept me from addressing the dream in terms of a younger adult. Or your 'childhood programming' may have come through with that conflict vs your mature self covering up parts of the dream that would otherwise be more expressive {for me} in what the message would be. One thing I was correct about . You were able to put the pieces together to make a full visible picture. That is what dreams are. A puzzle. That would be the mature you showing through.

I like you thoughts about the airplane being a dual symbol since that what all symbols are. Symbols are addressing more than one aspect, often several, at one time. Present and past, dual events in the present, a combination of dual experiences both past and present. Often when we look back at a dream we see things that become clear and represent some other aspect in life. The dream will hold to the original interpretation but there is addition applications that become visible later on. Dreams are simply fascinating and just as you think you have it all pinned down, something else pops up. I dare say if you look back at this dream in a years time you will see something we missed in our first observation.

So, in teh end it was you who interpreted your own dream. One goal in life for me is to get people interested in their dreams. Another is to help them understand and interpret their own dreams. Some people have little trouble doing so. With some it takes some in-depth explanation and education. And still with others you can hit the nail on the head and provide a clear and correct interpretation and they still fail to see. You fit in with the first category.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present