Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Godzilla Attacks?

Wow! Thank you very much. Your interpretation makes a lot of sense to me. This has been a very tough time in my life, since we just moved again at the beginning of my senior year of high school. I've never done drugs or anything like that, but I do use my music as an escape, as well as my imagination so I guess that counts. I do think that that house was where I was happiest, though it isn't the place I've lived longest. It was the last time I had a group of friends I really cared about and they felt the same for me. Honestly after I moved from there my life started to go downhill. We actually made our last move because my dad lost his job, but not because he was a bad worker, the company was reorganizing and fired like half the staff. The normal reason we move so often is because my dad gets offered new jobs or gets promoted and that takes us all over. It was fun when I was a little kid, but I wish we would've stopped moving once I hit middle school really.

I do love my family dearly. We are all very close. However I do believe this last move has put a great deal of stress on all of us, and my parents were really high tension for a while but it's better now that we've settled in. I found connection you made between me and my dog interesting. I was surprised she turned into a beast in my dream because usually I'm the one who turns into a beast, it's one of my lucid abilities, my sort of invincible form. In that way she was mirroring me I guess. As for the last part, it's true I'm not doing so hot right now. When we first got here was the worst and I have gotten myself out of the darkest parts, but it's still not quite ok yet. Anyways thank you for the excellent interpretation! :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present