Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please Read If You Posted a Dream for Interpretation In the Past Two Days

Thanks Raymonde. The good news he is doing much better, is eating. He is a big cat and not eating is a definite sign something is wrong. But we don't know exactly what is causing his problem. The next several days will determine if he will fully recover. It does look god but guarded.

Have you been snowed in not able to use your computer? I haven't seen any posts on Facebook.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Please Read If You Posted a Dream for Interpretation In the Past Two Days

Hi Jerry,

I'm so glad to read that Jack is looking as if he will heal.

I've been at my daughter's for a couple of days when we both attended a charity event and a birthday party of a friend of hers this weekend. I'm back home now, safe and sound.

It's funny that, though my social situation changed as I went there, was surrounded by so many people, etc., my dreams did not in the least let up on their insistence that I listen to them! I guess the psyche is not concerned with what goes on - not too much anyway - in one's personal and social life.

I've posted my series of dreams just now for you to look at. I want to note here that, because I am facing a sort of battle in my psyche right now and it's really showing in my dreams, I have tried to share it a bit with "people out there" ... but no one has a clue about dreams and how they are so important! Least of all that they mean so much in a person's personal and spiritual development. I ended up more frustrated after the sharing than before, so I'm not trying that again.

On one level I feel I'm imposing on you and taking up time that you would better spend helping others in this forum. I wish I lived closer so I could come and have office visits, for which I would pay you, of course.

On the other, I feel so grateful for your help, and it's so important that I share. My dreams have never done this: they appear to form a series, like a story-line, each dream developing one after the other, related to the one before. Jung did say that this was important...

“In the interpretation of dreams it is always our first duty to link the dream up to the dream before.” Jung from his book "Dream Analysis."

I feel these dreams are very important to me in so many ways that I cannot explain. I am being shown .... something! It's just so frustrating that I'm not sure what, exactly, that is.

Ok, enough blabbing!
Have a great day, Jerry.

Raymonde

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60, Atlantic Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present