Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pregancy and Priests.

Thanks. Your correct i am on a spiritual journey. Ive never had religious indications and have recently begun wondering about going to church and stuff and wondering if this is the right thing to do as i don't completely agree with all christian beliefs.Many of my friend are pagan and are very angry about this.
My spiritual issues are a big thing in my life so your post makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: United Kingdom 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Sarah,
The dream is addressing those spiritual considerations. The old teachings of Christianity vs the new age pagan philosophies {old priest and young priest}.

If I may interject a possible solution it would be to use both. I grew up in Southern Baptist/Church of Christ but became disillusioned early on because of religious concepts that just didn't fit. I drifted until I discovered Jungian psyche and the new spiritual concepts. Learning that all religions are myth and should be read metaphorically I applied that to my old religious concepts and realized what all religions are talking about is going within {psychologically} to find my highest power and not having to bring it in. Jesus is the way. Metaphorically the way is the way to live your life, spiritually, ethically and as Jesus would. Forget the dogma of the church, all that matter are the good deeds.

To expand on the metaphorical references, when you look at Jesus dying on the cross it points to what has to happen to the individual. They must 'die' to the ego-centered, material self and be resurrected/reborn to the spiritual identity. Instead of letting the emotional ego self rule the life there needs to a life that is based on spiritual concepts of good and bad. But more in the way of Karma, cause and effect. What happens in a person's life is most often the fault/cause of that person. He/she did it to their self. Eliminate those mistakes and you have less problems in life. Pagan religions are 'earth based' and in my view more applicable to reality. Man is not separate from the earth, God is not separate from the earth or man, we all are a part of it all. Witness what we are doing to the planet. As the famous native American proverb states, 'what we do to the earth we do to ourselves'. My philosophy in life is to 'think psychologically and live spiritually. The truth is, and I know this from experience, what comes around comes around/you reap what you sow.

Don't be afraid of the so-called pagan concepts. But you don't have to completely abandoned old concepts. Just bring them into the present {the Gnostic Gospels put a whole new light on the concept of Jesus. It is pure Buddhism}. Let your own mind decide what best fits.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I have to admit you have managed to completely confuse me as it have very little knoledge of any religious concepts. All i know is something big is missing. And has been missing for a very long time.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: United Kingdom 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Sarah,
I've studied all the religions over the past 20 years. Here are a some pages on religion from my website that will introduce you to different spiritual concepts.

Spirituality & Religion
Wicca
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present