Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Home Invasion or Premature Move? I don’t think so!

Raymonde,
I agree, the dream is dealing with all the sudden changes in your life. A lot of new baggage {social dragon} being placed on you when you had rather be doing creative things.

The ending of the dream
You made yourself coffee after seeing people {other 'affected' aspects} on your lawn {an outer aspect that needs constant upkeeping}. The coffee may represent decision making with the recent changes in your life. The two elderly men, wiser masculine aspects, represent a desire for contentment in your life. These are outer experiences that are causing emotional issues. That may be why it is essential to use masculine aspects in dealing with them.

Does that make sense?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Home Invasion or Premature Move? I don’t think so!

Thanks, Jerry, yes that does make sense.
As it stands, I find myself "being social" when otherwise I would not be, but I think this is in a very real sense 'good' for me because I do feel more alive and as if something has been 'righted' somehow with my move.

I've recently decided that I don't want my time in the city to be just work-work and no play, because that's what I did last year and it was, as you expect, no fun. Maybe the "let's have coffee" element is the fun part in me expressing herself? Making the best of a bad situation.

The male element... very interesting that you suggest I use "masculine aspects" to deal with outer experiences causing emotional issues. Well spotted! The male in me is practical, says, let's make coffee! The female freaks out and calls another female. haha!

This is good, Jerry - thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60, Atlantic Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present