Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Observing a lucid dream while in it

I would agree with that. For example with the whole guy thing, in the dream he actually did say hi to me like nothing was wrong, it was me who felt embarrassed and ran away. At my new school I decided to do this little social experiment to see if I could fit in with the "cool girls" so as a result I've basically been completely false to who I really am (a dorky, laid-back kid) because I don't know I just wanted to try out a different role. I hate it though, the girls are all awful and only talk about other people and gossip, and I can't relax and just be myself for fear of judgement. It doesn't really matter though because in a few months I'll have graduate and will be able to return to "normal" in college. But yeah the guy I like is very similar to how I really am, very goofy and friendly, likes intelligent conversation, etc. So with him I can act like my true self but at the same time have to keep up the facade to keep up with the other group I'm in and it's all very confusing. So yeah.

I'm not sure what the developing aspects may be, or what exactly I am bullying myself over though, but I agree with the thinking self part. My brain has been on overloa lately thinking about this and that and everything. Again what thoughts I have given to te future are largely ones of hope that life will greatly improve. I do think it is very important for me to let go of my inhibitions and stop caring so much about the opinions of strangers, because it doesn't help me any. Anyways thanks for the interpretation! :) had an interesting/weird dream last night that I might post at some point today hehe.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present