Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The demon in my mirror

Anna,
Again I am struck with your ability to grasp the emotional issues you are dealing with. For an 18 year old that is unusual.

As for struggling emotionally, that suggests there is something within the unconscious that is causing your struggles. The last dreams you posted may be related to these issues. I look at your statement about having a loving family and wonderful home yet there are the issues of having to pact up and relocate so often. The costume in the recent posted dream may suggest you putting on a facade about your life. Take what I provided to your recent posts and give that some deep thought. You may have a genuinely loving and caring mother but there may be unconscious issues you have yet to discover about her or the relationship with her. Plus the fact you do have to be 'mother' to your siblings may play a role with this. Give thought to this and see where it leads.

The issues with marriage may be about family and marriage of your parents. Being forced to do something is a 'theme', an emotional pattern. Could that relate to your parents? Being kidnapped would be an unconscious issue you fear may happen to you, being forced into something you see {if not only unconsciously} now and are afraid you will have to be that way when you get older and enter into a relationship. The issue may have resolved itself {haven't had the dreams recently} simply by getting older and understanding this is not who you are. Or it could be you are no longer dreaming about it because you have pushed the issues deeper into the unconscious so not to have to confront it. That only causes it to linger and grow and will come up later in life.

Look at the 'mothering' issues and see what that may lead to. That and your parents relationship. The demon in the mirror may have something to do with that.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present