Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scratches and Hallucinations-Recurring theme

Anna,
Your dreams are 'telling' you the truth about your life. Whereas you have stated in some of your posts your family life is good, well you are now recognizing the realities. Dreams do that in order that you {and all of us} will be aware of our true emotional conditions. By knowing the truth we can do something to resolve the conflicts. By keeping them hidden {our shadow} they only manifest into something worse and often become unconscious controlling agents later in life. By acknowledging these issues now you have gotten a head start on resolving them. Knowing about these unconscious energies will provide insights to actions and behaviors that will come up later. You will be prepared for those things that have not been resolved. Hopefully you will be able to resolve them. Just by acknowledging them you circumvent their energies. They are no longer hidden. The ego wants to keep them out of sight. The dream wants to bring them to light. Being your own 'therapist' is a good way to work with these issues if you can not get help else where. It was my self therapy {Jung's Individuation Process} that helped me overcome my negative impulses and discover my true being. I am living from the positives, working with dreams and my websites all because I engage my shadow and brought it to consciousness. The shadow can not survive the light.

As for careers. Neurology is an excellent career choice. I try and keep informed on the new studies in neurology since they provide clues to the deeper psyche. And if you will continue to study dreams {and of course Jungian psyche} you will be at the head of your class. But there is one thing you said that you need to realize should not be the reason for making a choice in what you become. Doing it to make money. That is what society wants and when you live entirely by social rules you sacrifice your true being. You have to do what you love best and not because it makes you money. When you follow your bliss you will always have what you need in life, and you will have your bliss. If you follow money you may not have either. Do it because it is what you love doing most and you will never have to 'work' {because what you love most will not be work}. That is what the hero/heroine does. Even in stores where they set out to make money they end up becoming the hero by sacrificing their desire for money and save someone or some cause. That is what happened to Hans Solo in
Star Wars and is a common theme in mythology {George Lucas was student of Joseph Campbell and much of The Power of Myth was filmed there}. A quote from Campbell:

“If you do follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.”

I know this to be true because it is what has happened in my life ever since I found Campbell and Jung and lived my own 'heroic' life {we all are heroes when we follow the hero path}. Follow your bliss and doors will open where you thought there were none. It is the law of Karma, cause and effect.

Food for thought. For you and our thought patterns are on a higher level.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present