Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Too many bugs!!

Anna,
The irritating things in your life would most likely be family related. It has taken away from your normal growth. It has put you in a position where masculine skills are required that should not have come until later in life. We all have to go through the stage of life with each stage having its own set of requirements. You have deviated from that natural path. The teen years are not normally years of having to be a 'mother' surrogate.

The masculine part of that would be having to utilize not fully developed skills. That is why so many boys in your dreams. Mothers who sacrifice for their children {in your case your siblings} are using masculine qualities to survive, they have to be both male and female models for her children. You are having to do that in your teens. That could be an unconscious irritation. Add it to the list.

The planning you are engaged with, graduating and moving to the next stage, that requires skill, discipline, courage. Masculine aspects. Another reason guys are a constant theme in your dreams.

When you learn Jung you are learning basic but important concepts offered up from so many of the great sages of all times. Instead of having to read Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Socrates, Lao Tzu, Plato, etc., we need only read Jung and more recent teachers like him {Campbell} to understand what these other sages have to offer as insights. And then there is the science of psychology including Freud. Jung took us to new realizations and his dream theories may be the most important. I say that because there is still so much more to learn about the deep unconscious psyche, things no one else has yet to discover. That thought for me is so enticing I can not help but want to indulge. I get the sense you are the same.
Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present