Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hospital

Magdalena,
You develop your masculine aspects by identifying what parts of your masculine self are weak. If you have tendencies to enter into bad relationships {with men} then there is an unconscious reason and stimulus for that. Usually these develop in early childhood from experiences {or lack of} with your father and other males in your life. Because the father {and mother{} are strong influences on your developing psyche as a child {or the resulting influences if there is not a father present} those early influences/experiences help shape who you become later in life. If there is a pattern of making wrong choices in relationships it usually can be traced back to the early life relationships as a child. If you had a bad relationship with your father or if he was not there when you were a child that could cause weak masculine aspects within you. You did not receive the needed 'psychological instruction' as a child to carry on into adulthood. If that is the case then it will play out in later life and will continue to do so until it is resolved. Those inner aspects toward the masculine may be played out in outer choices in relationships.

First examine your childhood and determine the relationship with your father. Then look for patterns in the men you have chosen as mates and see if you can identify any. Compare the two and see if they fit the same pattern. Likely there will be a need for a trained psychologist or clinical practitioner to do this. But you may be able to do it on your own. I did it on my own but I was fortunate to discover Jungian psyche in my early 40s. But because I was able to identify my relationship with my father {or lack of since he was never there} I have been able to adjust my attitude and bring healing to what was lacking from childhood. I know from experience how powerful the unconscious motivations brought on by these early life influences can be. You have to break the chains of those influences or they will continue to influence your life till the end.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Jerry,

I am happy to share my experiences here. Yes, my father wasn't a good role figure. I have not felt his presence in my life strongly, his support, his advice or his interest. At times I do feel it, but very rarely. He is not an outspoken or emotional person. He didn't grow up with a father in his life and was brought up by his mother. My own mother is the stronger person in the family and she is the outspoken or more caring one in the way she expresses it vocally and physically.

The men I have sought have been only positive at the start. I learn a thing or two from those relationships but they were not there to stay for long, there was no desire from any of them to be there for me as a long term partner to share dreams and life experiences. The men I found seemed to be strong at first only to show their weakness later on. That's how I perceive it. They were always creative, masculine, much older then me. I guess in this sense I have been seeking this support only to find out it is not there later on. I have been looking in the wrong places and that is why my heart is hurt and trust doesn't come easily anymore.

thank you Jerry.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Magdalena,
Could your father fit the description of the men you have had in your life. Promising at first only to be let down? The first thing to identify is why you choose these type men to begin with. Often that is influenced by early life interactions with male figures, especially the father.

Second would be to identify why they did not fulfill what you were looking for. It could be the same reason as the first. If they could not provide the fulfillment you need then what is it you do need? And why? There is always a reason for everything. They could not fulfill what you needed. It had to be partially their fault but could it have been what your seeking was something within you they could never fulfill? That was my experience in my failed relationships. I was looking for fulfillment my father never provided in my relationships. No matter who I married or had a relationship they could never fulfill what I was looking for. I had to resolve that myself. Fortunately I was able to after discovering Jungian psyche and his Individuation Process {self analyzation}.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present