Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Zombies in the Snow

Anna,
Life is as usual, your dad not there and your fears about family. But in the distance you see possible problems also. Your future is ahead of you but you feel stuck in the present. You feel you are not progressing as you should of wish you could.

Good thoughts deliver you from your fears. Escapism is thinking about the good possibilities. This is your mold of getting away from the pressures and stresses.

But there is a part of you that has been 'kidnapped' and it has to do with the masculine and authority. This is something you have had to do in your life. Be the strong person and take charge. You have been 'blackmailed' into having to be this 'adult' {you have to do it or else}. You are having to negotiate with this masculine part of yourself> It is not something you want to do but have gotten used to being that person {mother and dad to your siblings as well as to yourself}. You don't have time to 'revolt' since if you don't do these things they won't get done {mother and dad not living up to their responsibilities so you have to do it for them}. This has been a constant in your life {fortified based} your life being one of constants that influence who you are. You have the abilities {what else can you do?} to be the 'good guy' but it is taking a toll on you. You feel you can't move forward in your life as long as family needs you.

You are ready to move on to the next stage of your life, are getting things in order to do so. Your 'mothering' responsibilities is holding you back and this make your 'masculine self' angry {anger is a masculine quality}. Your higher ambitions are having to wait because of the mothering factor. You can't fight the brave new world because of your responsibilities. That is the terror{ists} you want to fight but are stuck doing the same ole same old stuff.
Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Zombies in the Snow

The blackmail thing makes sense, since I haven't really had much control over most things in my life. My family is currently causing me a lot of stress that my life would be easier without at the moment as well. Thanks for your insight as always! :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present