Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rattlesnakes

Brandi,
The horses suggests there are strong physical forces involved in a healing process within you. Horses often symbolize strong physical energies or strong emotions. Passing the house you lived in with your mother may have brought back strong emotions related to that time and/or relationship. You need help in 'corralling' your emotions, you don't have the 'will' to confront the emotional energies. These emotions may in some way involve your father-in-law and other family members.

There seems to be something that you are attempting to keep in emotionally {putting up panels}. Instead of letting these physical energies/emotions out you instead ignore them and put up more barriers. There may be repressing certain emotional experiences involved. Has some aspect with your father-in-law 'burnt down'? The rattlesnake could represent 'hidden' emotional fears {from your past} that are capable of 'lunging' out of your unconscious which would cause emotional pain in your conscious life {and why the experiences and/or emotions are being repressed}. Something recently, perhaps a trip back to the place you lived with your mother, is slowly bringing out these emotions.

These are unconscious forces in play. The third paragraph seems to be about these unconscious energies that are ready to be 'drawn out' by the use of 'torch' {symbolic of bringing out the fire or anger within you}. The heat my represent shame or embarrassment.

Something within you possesses real venom. You need to bring these unconscious emotions to consciousness may be physically debilitating. You have to uncover these emotional experiences if there is to be a healing process. Otherwise you will go through life not quite whole and that can lead to a worsening later in life.

The dream points to something very emotional that is deep within your unconscious. I suggest you go back to that period of time illustrated in the dream where your mother was present as well as the other mentioned people in the dream. The number 40 is significant and could have several meanings. The number 40, or 4, is symbolic of wholeness, a need to heal some aspect within yourself. It could be focusing on the age of 4 which is very early in life and where memories are not always available {we usually don't have memories of experiences before the age of 4 or 5}. My sense of the dream is it is addressing emotional experiences that have either been repressed or happened early in life that you just don't remember them. The sentence in the dream, "My horse Ranger is there and the few panels I have don't allow them much space to move" may be suggesting there is not a lot of life experience to have these memories. You are not capable of early life memories because of a lack of 'room' in your physical brain. There is a also an indication of strong physical energies at work {horse} and those would be the natural unconscious forces that try to provide healing to the psyche. You may not consciously remember or only vaguely {which is a good possibility if they happened early in life} the events or experiences but they are very much within your unconscious. Such unconscious forces can have a great bearing on later life if not resolved.

Note: There is a thing called 'false memories' where someone {usually a professional therapist} plants false thoughts into the mind of a person. But these are 'dream thoughts' and the dream doesn't plant false notions. Dreams are true and therapeutic. The task is to interpret the symbolic language to understand the message. If the unconscious dream says it is so, then it is so.

"I think to myself ok open the bag {unconscious}and don't panic."
This is what you need to do to determine what it is that has such physical/emotional energies that are so threatening to your conscious mind.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Rattlesnakes

Brandie,
I took a second look at your dream this morning because of what the opening paragraph had to offer. Dreams usually have a set structure with the opening offering the setting of what the dream is attempting to communicate. In your dream you are headed to your father-in-law's 40 acres and pass by you pass by a 'motherly figure's home'. You state this is true since she lived there when you did. for clarification, and an important item to understand, is the house you lived in actually near your father-in-law's 40 acres? Did you know him when you were young? The reason this is important is anytime there is a mention of childhood homes in the opening statement of a dream there is an association to that period of time {childhood} and the dream message. If this is the case it would be important to understand the actual context of what is being said. Is the dream referencing the 'motherly home' only or is there a connection to the father-in-law's property during childhood also? The only time the motherly home is mentioned is in the opening statement where as your father-in-law {Danny} is mentioned one other time in the dream. Determining any relationship to him would be important.

Other than the mention of the motherly home and Danny everything else is centered around the horse {emotional energies} and the snake {emotional fears}. The language strongly indicates something is being held in or being forced to be kept in {horse}. Since I do not have any personal knowledge of your life it is important to have a clear understanding of the context of this opening dream statement. The 40 cares could be referencing the age four or it could be making a statement about wholeness {in Jungian psyche 4 is the number for wholeness where as three is incomplete, not quite there}. Later in the dream you are dealing with 3 of the horses. But that number could also be actually referencing three different emotional experiences.

I am asking these questions not only to clarify the opening of your dream but also in considering making changes to my Dream Forum. From the beginning of when I opened the Forum {2005} I have only asked the age and gender of the dreamer and have had great success in being able to offer competent interpretations. If I knew more of the dreamer's personal associations then I would likely be able to provide an even better interpretation. Clarity is sometimes a problem and resolving those issues can help in giving a proper interpretation.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present