Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pentecost

Thank you for everything Jerry.

I will just clear things a little. I have a great family - the fact that my mom and sister are different doesn't mean that they are bad. I received as much love as I could get from my parents when I was a child and I'm truly thankful for that. I think that this anger was about myself not being good mummy.

Thanks again for your expertise and detailed comments.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 Cracow

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Katarzyna,
I didn't mean to leave the impression your mother or sister were bad. The dream depicts a difference between you and them. Dreams are not biased as is the ego conscious self. They are truth, your truth. Whether you realize your whole truth is determined by how you live your life. Your path, as you described it, and how the dream displayed the differences is your true self. Not to be that self is never fully realize your potential. If you were not different you could never get there.

My comments about spirituality were meant to stimulate. Jung saw a spiritual aspect as a natural aspect of the psyche. If you are involved in meditation then you have entered into a realm beyond what your sister and mother have experienced. To fully understand this inner journey, and to get the most benefits from meditation, there will need to be an examination of your past, including religious beliefs. There is a dimension greater than what religious experience. It is connected to the natural world of which psychology {greek for study of the soul} is a part. In the final analysis a true venturing into the inner realms is to go inward, psychologically. Understanding the language of dream {and myth}, and then applying it to your life, that is how you find your true self and your true spiritual Self. The early Gnostics knew this {they being a Christian sect} as does Buddhism. And there are those who have traditional religious belief who can understand what the journey is about and still hold to their faith. They realize the death and resurrection of Jesus on the cross is what has to happen to the ego centered self, and a resurrection to the spiritual. It is a psychological journey. Either you participate it fully or you can never know your full potential. WWJD is what matters, the laws of Karma. Deeds is what Jesus was about. Live that life and you have accomplished all you can in this life.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, thanks to you it is understood. Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 Cracow

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Katarzyna
Preachers err by trying to talk people into belief; better they reveal the radiance of their own discovery.
― Joseph Campbell

Pay little attention to what the elders of faith say. They are limited by their own experiences. Give all your attention to the inner wisdom. Those are the experiences that will guide you like no other person can. they are your experiences and they are unique.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co-Middle Tennessee
/Gifford Fence Orlando

Creative Thinking Wed Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Dream Interpretation Orlando/Space Coast, Florida

Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present