Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Forum Is Open

The Dream Forum is open for posting of dreams. I have made a few changes, the most notable being the inclusion of my MyDrSy.com The Power of Dreams as a part of the Dream Forum community. The MyDrSy.com website serves Florida residents and offers person to person dream interpretation and services. This site provides me an opportunity to work one on one/person to person in providing dream interpretations in the area which I now reside {and the entire state of Florida}.

Another change will be limiting the number of posted dreams to one per week per person. I am actively working to promote and include more participation in the Dream Forum and want to be able to provide interpretations to as many people as possible. For additional interpretations and services you will be required to use my The Power of Dreams website and utilize the dream request by e-mail {there is a fee for these services}. Those living in Central/East Coast Florida can utilize the person to person services as well. Limiting the number of dream posts will also allow me to offer in-depth dream analysis and work one on one/person to person. This is the direction I wish to take in hopes of being more effective in utilizing my skills in interpreting dreams.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co-Middle Tennessee
/Gifford Fence Orlando

Creative Thinking Wed Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Dream Interpretation Orlando/Space Coast, Florida

Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present