Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams and My Interpretations

It is amazing how much even a dream can say about a person's life. Few dreams point to any one concrete thing in a person's waking life but instead the dream provides 'periphery' evidence of emotional energies. The actions and flow in a dream are as important in understanding the dream as are the symbols. And because no symbol is 'fixed' {a symbol could mean something different in another dream or in another person's dream} it is often the actions in the dream that expose the dream's intended message. Once I get a feel for the flow of energies, patterns emerge I then put into words that hopefully the dreamer will understand. Articulating in the simplest words is a big part my job of interpreting dreams. Often a dream will reveal something the dreamer doesn't know {had forgotten or repressed}. Those type dreams are usually very important dreams and getting to the root of the emotional energies behind them will often prompt the dreamer to think more about the experiences causing an emotional conflict. If I can get the dreamer to give thought to the dream's message I feel I have accomplished a lot, even if the person doesn't understand the whole scope of an interpretation. What was buried has been 'dug up' and that give light to what are often dark secrets within the unconscious.

Interpreting a dream
I often think to myself after posting an interpretation that perhaps what I have offered is totally wrong. That would tend to confuse the dreamer and likely give an impression dream interpretation is like a psychic card reading or predicting ones future using a crystal ball. Fake and not reliable. Defending dream interpretation as a reliable science is hard enough and if my track record for interpretations is 60/40, or even 72/25, that proficiency may not be good enough to be convincing. I do argue and believe that most all dreams can be interpreted. I point to my record of interpretations here at the Dream forum as evidence. I can't remember the last time I had a response where the interpretation was thought to be totally outside a good possibility. I have had posts where further explanations are needed, and sometimes with added information provided by the dreamer a deeper look at a dream is warranted, but in the end the dreamer usually recognizes the associations in the interpretation to their waking life. Most often my original interpretation is enough for the dreamer to recognize waking life associations.

Uncovering through an interpretation experiences in a dream that parallel actual waking life experiences is how a dream is verified as being correct. Does it fit with the dreamer's waking life experiences {past and/or present}? Of course the more I know about the dreamer the more likely I will able to discern patterns in a dream. But seldom do I have that info, which I believe gives support to just how well Jung got it right in his theories of dreams and the psyche {I only ask for the age, gender and location of the dreamer from the outset}. No matter how intuitive a person is {an evolutionary sensory function that is most important when interpreting dreams}, without the years of research by Jung we would still be 'guessing' what dreams are about, and what they mean. All dreams have meaning, more than one to be exact. Uncovering meaning through interpretations is discovering something within the dreamer's unconscious that needs to be revealed. And because dreams ARE about the emotions, giving thought to the possible meaning{s} and discovering the realities is how a person starts the healing process in resolving emotional conflicts that are often unconscious controlling agents in the dreamers' waking life. This process is a 'natural' and prime function of dreams.
This is The Power of Dreams.
Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present