Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream of beeing kidnapped and escaping from a maniac.

Dejan,
Of course as you would know from studying Jung you dreams are about you and your emotional life. So the building would be you and if it is unconscious and then it would be your unconscious. Anything under ground would represent the unconscious.

As for the muscle man. If he is perceived as a positive in the dream then it would be a positive in your life. The images in dreams are symbolic but any perceived attachments would be real. If he is indeed perceived as a positive then likely he would fit with who you really are.

What about homosexuality is it that you are fighting? Is it urges or homosexual people? Is it others who are trying yo convince you to become a homosexual or is it yourself? You say you are heterosexual but homosexual influences. Is that from other gay people? I am not clear how this fits.

The person who wants to kidnap you is more likely to be parts of yourself and not a real person. Or he would represent a perceived fear you have. What happened 'to you' between the years of 6 and 15 that caused you to fear the 18 year old guy? The fact he committed a crime on someone else would not likely cause you to have a fear of him. Unless there are unresolved 'complexes' you possess.

There seems to be traumatic experiences that you suffered. That one experience when amplified by other complexes can do great harm. Dreams attempt to help your resolve the emotional conflicts. If you have been in therapy and still have problems with the 'complexes' then you probably need to continue the therapy. If you are looking at your dreams for answers they can provide insights to the issues you are trying to resolve. But it will take a Jungian psychologist or therapist to help you with that. Freudians don't have the expertise or the belief in dreams to work with dreams. Since you live in Europe you should be able to find as many Jungian therapists as you would Freudian since Europeans have a better relationship with Jung. Too many Americans are still stuck on Freud.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream of beeing kidnapped and escaping from a maniac.

Jerry,

These 2 people were homosexual, that was not hard to spot for me, i didnt have any "problems" with so called "homosexuals" before. I know i am heterosexual.

No thats not a part of me, I am not a maniac dammit! I had a negative experience but thats all. Shit happens.

Depends, but if someone showed agressive impulses and he was much oder than u then its normal to feel fear in my opinion. And he did a terrible thing, i dont remember that he did something to me, but still i wont go into details of his actions.

I will probably learn from some jungian and I agree freudian dream interpretation is kind of "limited", but I think it still offers some good points in other areas.

Thank u for ur time, energy, knowledge, which u spent for interpretation of my dream:)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27&Europe(SVN)

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present