Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about me being a leader and in helicopter and an assassination attempt

EdwardC,
I've been studying Jungian dream psychology since 1992 and interpreting dreams since 1998 at the age of 42. It is a long and involved process and although I am not a psychologist it fits with who I most likely would have been if my childhood would had been different. I think of myself as an 'intuitive Jungian' having an access to Jungian philosophy naturally.

As for understanding dreams and interpreting them. I have three websites on dreams. The Myths - Dreams - Symbols is 500+ pages of Jungian related pages that provides details about his theories and concepts. It also has a information on other related topics and a special focus on Joseph Campbell. It was Campbell who got me interested in Jungian psyche by 'accident' when I just happened to see his PBS program The Power of Myth. You have you know all about mythology to understand dreams since both share the same archetypes, the unconscious patterns of behavior all mankind shares {as I said, it is very involved}.

I also have a new website The Power of Dreams. It is less detailed {thus far} and may be a little easier to navigate. I retired last year and moved to the east coast of Florida {near Orlando} where I plan to do more one on one dream work with individuals. I want to use my skills to help those who are on that spiritual journey and/or looking for personal growth. After you read my page on Jung you get an idea of the depths of the unconscious he has discovered. Dreams are a direct link to the unconscious and by using dreams in the search for wholeness a person can see what it is that motivates all that their life is about. My Dream Forum has been on line since 2005 and from it I have developed my skills in interpreting dreams. Now that I am retired I want to do it full time.

As for the heading on this page. I probably do need to adjust the heading. It has served me well since I placed it on line in 2005 but a simpler heading would probably look better. I am the webmaster of all my sites and with so much going on it is difficult to do all I want with the sites. Web design is the other 'bliss' in my life and has let me express my true self. That is the ultimate goal in life for all of us. Finding that thing in life we love doing most. Just as with the story of the Buddha and the meaning of life, Joseph Campbell helped me discover my meaning in life by introducing me to dreams.

The Meaning of Life - - "People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I think that what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.".....Joseph Campbell

I was 42 when I discovered Jungian psyche. Buddhism is an important part of that education. If you are really interested in learning about dreams and moving to a higher level of knowledge then I suggest you start with my page
A Simple Guide to Dreams. Then go from there. If it 'catches' you like it did me then you are on a trip of your life. A journey not only of the outer self but also the inner journey. You will become that person you always wanted to be and with that the leader you were meant to be.
Go for it. You have the rest of this life to find your true self and the meaning that was meant for you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present