Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All of my dreams take place in the same town and the town is growing

And sorry i forgot to answer the second question i do believe i posses people skills.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: All of my dreams take place in the same town and the town is growing

Charlie,
Thanks for the added info. It verifies what i thought i saw on my first examination of your dream. Here is my interpretation.

The town is you. It is growing and prospering, starting out with very little and growing to have many differentiating aspects to not only your life but also your personality. My sense is you probably didn't start out in life very well off but have done well since. And you may have been a bit with drawn in the beginning {when you were a child} but have expanded those personality traits as well. The sea life may be a reference to actual experiences with large bodies of water. But it could also suggest a growth of your emotional self. And probably something more profound and possibly enriching personality wise{which I will get to}. You have come to recognize who you are and your abilities {dreaming and recognizing the town}.

There has been a new dimension added to your life with various aspects. Some you are aware of but others you don't. Those unknown aspects are 'under construction' which fits well with your abilities and personality. Looking into others people's eyes would have two applications. One would be your own better comprehension of self. The other would having a better awareness of other people in the waking world. Seeing the eyelashes and individual hairs would suggest a deeper insight. This is where I believe the new dimensions are important to the dream {apartment building-many apartments, various new aspects to its meaning}. You are better at 'seeing' things. But again there may be two applications to this seeing.

One would be directed at experiences in your waking life where you now are aware of things you were not previously aware of. This would involve particular experiences to do with actual people. There are good aspects to this experience as well as bad {perfume and dirt}. It could be of a romantic nature where there is a threat of intoxication. That may be the downside to the experience. Having learned to control your emotions this presents a dilemma since it would require you to surrender to your emotions.

But there may be more to this new apartment building than just a new personal experience. The ability to see better may indicate an intuitive nature that you have developed. Intuitive insights. Like you I developed very strong people skills early in my adulthood and then added to those through the years. Then at 42 I discovered Jungian psyche and soon began developing my intuitive mind to the point I can 'see' things with dreams that I would have missed if not for these special insights. You may not be conscious of these new skills. Once you are they too can become intoxicating because you instantly know things about people and experiences. If it is used for good then you will reap even more rewards. if not it could bring the whole building down and destroy your town.

The last part of the interpretation is something you may need to give extra thought to. Let me know your response and perhaps we will be able to determine if that truly fits. You may want to read my page on the intuitive mind.

By the way. I was able to better see what the dream was communicating {to me} after a good nights sleep. Entering into the unconscious world of sleep and dream {I had a vivid dream just before I awoke I will need to analyze} helps the awaken the intuitive senses.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present