Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I can't figure out this dream..

Thank very much,

I really want to do my individuation, I want to realize the self. I want to learn more about dream interpretation, because I want to learn to interpret my dreams alone. For instances, in which places can I find information like the pine forest is associated with creative strenght? I would like to find books so I can learn more.

In relation, to my father he is not forcing me. I father is somewhat passive. He's personality is passive and tender as a woman. My mother has a stronger personality, and I can say she is the man in my parents house.

But I have a friend, that is kind of a therapist and I see him as a father. He is doing some force that I stay in the same speciality. But in the dream I was not thinking on me.I was thinking on my real father.

I have a creative mind. I always been into arts. literature, design, and I can say I have a more feminine psyche, a more romantic vision, than a stright masculine perspective of life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, Portugal

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Re: I can't figure out this dream..

Luis,
Individuation is something that requires a lot of discipline as well as a deep desire to be a spiritual person as well as to grow personally. It takes a lot of time to inspect, evaluate, and make adjustments to original attitudes we grow up with. Especially if those attitudes were negative to begin with. You have to have a desire to discover who your truly are and worked toward being that person. From all I have learned, and applied, from my own journey the attitude has to be about discovering the creative and spiritual identity. It involves a death and resurrection {if not a total annihilation} of the ego so that it no longer is the guiding force in your life. Material worth is not what makes us truly happy but the 'bliss' in life. That thing you love doing most. Most often it has to do with the muse, creativity, and always comes from the spiritual soul. But it can be something else you love doing. If being a doctor from a stand point to heal people and not to make money, the that could be your calling. You don't have to be poor to be spiritual but it can't be for money to be your bliss.

As for interpreting dreams. Read Jung. And learn to develop your intuitive senses. If you have a good feminine psyche then you have an advantage with the intuitive mind. I am working on a simple guide to interpreting dreams that should help you. I will provide insights to how I look at dreams and interpret them. Dreams are not the great mystery there were since Jung discovered their symbolic and metaphorical language. And that the archetypes do play a key role not only in dreams but our individual lives. Dreams are about the emotions and the unconscious energies that drive us to be something other than who we really are. Early life experiences and influences shape who we become but the unconscious archetypes do also. To learn to understand these energies will go a long way in understanding dreams. I hope to have this guide finished within the next week.

As for your creative mind. If there is one thing we all strive to be is our true selves. And to be that person always involves the 'bliss' factor. doing that thing your soul wishes for and not is required by society. When you are in that element you are being your true self. The greatest goal in life is to be able to be that true person all the time. That is a total transformation. That is true individuation. You can't put it on the back burner forever or you will never achieve the goal. Responsibilities are a fact of life and you can't ignore those. But if you work toward being that true self, removing one social obstacle at a time, the eventually you will realize your bliss. Determine what you bliss is and work toward that. Set a time frame and stay with it. I spent the past twenty years working toward my goal and now that I am retired I am doing what I love doing most. Working with dreams and being creative in designing my websites {I added several pages to my The Power of Dreams website just in the past two weeks}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present