Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to Interpret Your Dreams

A project I have been wanting to undertake for sometime now is under way. Yesterday I began creating pages on 'How to Interpret Your Dreams' at my The Power of Dreams website. I hope to have the pages completed within a week. This first page provides some good insights to how I interpret dreams here at the Dream Forum {which dates back to 2005}.

The first page is How I Interpret Dreams

This is my method of analyzing and interpreting dreams, different in many ways from most academic 'Jungians'. I have the first page completed and in it is a dream from the Dream Forum {May 2005} that I interpreted and received a response. The dream is lost/driving/out of control. I take the dream and provide a more in-depth interpretation than the original analysis. My analysis includes both a personal and deeper unconscious inspection. I take the images and phrases and provide a symbolic translation. This dream is a great illustration of both is the personal experiences and a view of the unconscious motivations. This is primarily how I analyze dreams and have had great success using this method. I invite anyone who wishes to verify this statement to examine the dream posts at this forum.

I am working on a second dream that will include the not only an interpretation of the images {words and phrases} but also how I use the structure of dreams in my analysis. I touched on this topic in mt first page but did not apply it to the dream since it {the dream} was just one short paragraph. I have specific ideas about dream structure that I have developed from experience in working with dreams. I hope to convey my thoughts on this topic when all is said and done. Otherwise my intent in designing these pages is to help others learn to interpret dreams. As with my analysis of dreams at the Dream Forum I try to use language that everyone can understand.

In closing I wish to say once again that I honestly believe that most all dreams can be interpreted using Jungian concepts and theories. Dreams are no longer the mystery they once were. There are many thoughts about dreams and a lot of continuing study. But I am convinced from experience in working with dreams for the past 20 years Jung got it right. Most of the materials I read of the new studies either confirm his approach or at least do not disqualify his concepts on dreams. Before long the whole mind will be mapped and we will be able to dissect every bit of the conscious mind. But it will take much longer to tap into the unconscious since what is there more to it than just electrical impulses. In the meantime we can look to our dreams, and Jungian psyche, to reach the vast depths of the unconscious. Let's see Google map that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Re: How to Interpret Your Dreams

I've updated and added much more material in these pages. Anyone interested in interpreting dreams will benefit from what I have created.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present