Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: reoccurring place? but not dream?

Thanks Lindsey. Your inspiration is refreshing and it provides support for my own. I know you will follow through with the anthropology path because I believe you understand that it is the passion we feel in out souls that ultimately provides meaning in life. While others focus on the outer material world, those who realize that it comes within are the ones who find the greatest happiness in life. Having lived 63 years worth of experience I have been on the 'extremes' of both. The outer is fleeting at best, always needing new 'material' to survive. With the inner path you discover that one thing that never gets old, is always rewarding and with its support system from nature you receive all the material worth that is needed. Not to say life will be perfect, it can never be {the first Buddhist saying, 'life is all sorrowful'}. But even with that you realize the short time we are here is best spent doing what we were meant to do. Everyone is different but everyone has a 'passion'. As long as it is creative and spiritual {not religious] then there will be success. As my mentor stated, a quote that continues to inspire me:

“Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone; for the heroes of all time have one before us, the labyrinth is fully known; we have only to follow the thread of the hero-path. And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence; where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.”

It is important to note that following one's bliss, as Campbell saw it, isn't merely a matter of doing whatever you like, and certainly not doing simply as you are told. It is a matter of identifying that pursuit which you are truly passionate about and attempting to give yourself absolutely to it. In so doing, you will find your fullest potential and serve your community to the greatest possible extent.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present