Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crazy dream

Alice,
I'll give a final interpretation of your dream Sunday morning. I have a full day tomorrow doing 'social duty' stuff. I have gone over the dream and have a general idea of what is involved but want to take the additional info you gave and see how that fits. I will say I do believe there are elements to do with childhood involved but let me go over it one more time to be sure.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Re: Crazy dream

Alice,
Here is what I get from your dream after breaking down the symbols but before your response.

the past is invading consciously controlling her emotional self. fears from past, seeks protection from older feminine. changes in you over time causing negative emotions you can't wake up from {unconscious influences in your conscious life}

high stress level as a child. looking back you distance herself from your past. your emotional 'center' falls apart when you think about these unconscious aspects. something within the unconscious involving fears of abandonment and rejection which causes a declining emotional state {depression?} when thinking about older related masculine aspects. feelings of incompleteness, no escape from the emotions {because they reside in your unconscious}. keeps the emotions out of thoughts {repression}.

The dream seems to be addressing childhood issues. Do you have a daughter? If so it could be as much about fears concerning your own daughter. If not then the little girl would be a part of you, you as a child. And it could be both, emotions when you were a child and influences from those experiences that have associations to your daughter {if you have one}.

The mother in the dream could be you since your actual mother 'never left'. In that context the dream may be addressing issues of motherhood, unconscious feelings that may be associated to your real mother that you do not want to transfer as a mother to your daughter.

In the dream your mother is leaving to go to Alabama, the actual home of your grandmother. But she was going to see your uncle. If you are indeed the mother bin the dream what associations could there be to your uncle? The 3 'trains' that are closed may be addressing 'three issues' that you have put away in your unconscious. That could have to do with three relationships. The mixture of the cities NY and No would suggest a mixture of you and your mother, perhaps a reference to your actual mother and you as a mother. That is two and the Alabama connection could be related to your grandmother {Alabama}. What would be the connection between the three of you? A 'related' masculine connection {uncle?}. Where does/did your uncle live?

The dream ends with you calling your grandmother to 'warn her' she has 5 minutes. The number 5 often symbolizes changes. Is your grandmother still living? Was she someone you felt secure with {driving to Alabama with your grandmother}?

I've posed a lot of questions but because it is impossible to know exactly what your life is all about {without a detailed inventory from you} I can only read the periphery of your dream. The details you will have to fill in. If you will provide your thoughts and put things into place perhpas we can learn more about what this dream is trying to tell you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present