Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bizarre dream

hapy2be,
All the 'beings' in your dream are aspects, parts, of yourself. Something has been 'shaped' within your unconscious {Gumby-made of clay} and wants to be opened to consciousness {window}. the 'two' may represent two aspects or it could represent conflict {opposites}, or both. The black blanket would suggest something you have stored in your unconscious {past experiences/influences} and it needs to be made conscious {looking up from the depths}. They have yet to be made conscious {no expression} but they are looking at you so to do so. Usually this type dream language suggests there is something withing your unconscious that has a controlling influence on your conscious life that needs to be realized. You 'sense' these influences are there but have not consciously realized what they are. To do so would bring about anxiety suggesting something negative in your past that still has a influence on you.

The beating heart is the truth in your life. To 'open up' consciously to these unconscious forces could consume you in a negative way. It may involve something you consider 'unnatural' or it could suggest it would be unnatural for you to let yourself open up to your past {do you tend to hold things in?}. If so this may be because of past experiences that cause you to have such a personality. I will note the language you use in the dream about putting 'his' head in other being {you] suggests a masculine prevalence. That could involve a real man or/and a masculine aspect {your animus}.

The second dream the wooded area could symbolize the unconscious {there are many symbols for the unconscious since so many of experiences in life have been stored there}. There is a conflict between masculine aspects, either animus aspects or/and two men in your waking life. Likely they are symbolic because of the language that follows but there still could be actual male associations. Spraying is 'covering' something and this need to be 'seen' and 'needs to come out' to consciousness so there can be a healing process [psychological}. This masculine aspect is in emotional pain.

What is it, past emotional experiences, you have put out of conscious thought because of the emotional pain it causes? i would think it is something very 'emotionally strong' since to open up to it could cause extreme emotional response. There is nothing in the dream that points to a specific experience or person although the masculine symbol could be about actual male. The fighting could be a real experience or it could merely be symbolic of conflict within yourself {involving masculine aspects}. Only you can determine what the exact emotional conflict is the dream is trying to communicate. Once you do open up to these emotional issues you can start a healing process. If you don't they will continue to 'haunt' you and be in your dreams, possibly more extreme in the future.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

this makes a ton of sense. I can't place a person in particular but I do tend to approach life from a much more logical/ left brained perspective. The more feminine characteristics from this perspective definitely need work.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 Nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? ACA website

hapy2be,
Thanks for the response. A simple note but it speaks volumes. You don't need to state specifics. If my analysis strikes home and makes a 'ton of sense' then the work is done. As long as you can recognize the associations that is all that matters. Hopefully you can work on those feminine aspects to a positive conclusion. That is the message of the dream and the therapeutic intent, resolution of emotional conflicts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 Nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? ACA website

stats from 7-14-10 to the present