Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreaming about an attractive women (intriguing dream)

Dear Jerry Gifford,

I'd like to say I'm viewed as attractive to women and have been even asked out, although I'm a bit shy communication wise.

So the dream goes:

I'm upstairs in my bedroom and I see this very beautiful petite young women (roughly 19-20 years old, who I find very attractive but never seen in real life) is is knocking on my door and I am a bit shy to actually look out of my window and address her. (My house is a detached house)

I got into the other room (sisters room) and I see her looking at my house, I then talk to her from my window (which is open) and she is being amicable.

Finally this beautiful young lady is knocking on my next door neihgbours door (which is not opened), which I go outside and find her totally naked, I go up to her and start kissing her.

So what is your analysis of this dream?

Appreciated,

Luke

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 and London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Internet

Re: Dreaming about an attractive women (intriguing dream)

Luke,
First off the dream is reflecting your shyness {I am a bit shy to actually look out of my window and address her}. But the dream is probably addressing deeper aspects, possibly linked to the underlying reasons related to your shyness.

This attractive girl would not only represent a desire to meet someone like her, but also a desire/need to find within yourself a relationship with your own 'inner feminine' {your anima}. The inner/outer self is hesitant to open up meeting the opposite sex/self. Your sister's room may represent both 'related' aspects to your anima as well as aspects to do with your actual sister. Has your sister had any influence in your choice of women {are petite types your preferable choice?}? Or perhaps you are unconsciously needing a sister type female for a relationship. That could fit with the deeper issues to your shyness, which would require analyzation of other dreams and your life. Looking at it from this aspect {window} you are better able to 'address her' {inner and outer feminine}.

The last paragraph offers a remedy which the previous statement originally suggested. Conscious wise as well as unconsciously you need to expose yourself to the feminine aspects. The first would involve taking risks, getting past your shyness and approaching women you find attractive. The second, and probably most important, is to discover the underlying reasons for your shyness. This would likely go back to formative years in your life. Although we all are born with a directive slate of fixed traits and directions {Jung's archetypes}, the earliest years in life are generally what determine our personality. I would examine the 'sister' angle and see what possibilities that may lead to. If is from that position you are able to 'communicate' with your 'feminine' side and the opposite sex.

if you will, after reading my analysis, please provide a follow up response and your thoughts. I do this for free and all I ask is for a response to my interpretation so I can gauge not only the accuracy but to also gain further insights to the dream. That last part will help both of us.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Hi Jerry,

It is in my desire to address your comments and I thank you for your time, expertise and kindness in replying to my question.

To assist your question, my sister's had a influence of me in the past, she's been over the top and aggressive, she was very rude, so I was a bit scared of her and she was not feminine at all.

My sister has not influenced on what type of women I prefer and I don't need a sister relationship.

The reason for my shyness, I believe, is due to being fearful is the reasons what women may think of me, whether they will accept me or ignore/laugh at me, while holding a conversation. My sister also attends these places I go to, so perhaps I'm afraid of my sister's presence.

You're right, I need to start taking more risks as well as opening up to people and not caring.

I hope you find my comments very helpful.

Luke

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Luke,
Thanks for your response. The additional info about your sister answers a lot of questions I had. Your sister's forceful attitude is likely the reason for the inclusion of 'sister's room'. Those aggressive characteristics atre what you need so you can confidently approach women. It is from your sister's room {metaphorically speaking} you are able to 'open up' and have an 'amicable' conversation with the opposite sex.

But that also applies to the 'inner feminine' I addressed in my analysis. There needs to be a 'forceful' inner conversation with your anima also. I find it striking that your sister {the perceived inferior sex} has a strong personality and yours is the weaker one. This is what really needs to be exposed {finding her totally naked} to understand if you want to know the reason for your shyness. Why do you have a fear of what women will think of you? There are always an underlying causation for such fears. The same would hold true for your sister's 'aggressive personality'. I suggest you look at the relationship with parents and determine what could be in those with both you and your sister. It could have more to do with genetic makeup or other factors but often it comes from childhood experiences and influences. Was one of you {you and your sister} treated different by one or both parents? Is there something in your past {especially early life} that makes you afraid to take risks? Understanding the underlying reasons for your shyness may help you overcome it. That is what your dreams {their 'natural' therapeutic} are trying to do, help you overcome the fears so you can gain strength to approach women. Wholeness is also a function of dreams, nature's original intent.

Your thoughts on my response would be appreciated.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry,

Thank you very much for your comments which has proved very helpful.

I would agree with your statements. My sister was looked after and cared for more than me when I was younger, I was unjustifiably left out by some of my family members for no reason at all which left some resentment. However, I've learnt to move forward.

I've never had much problems with women, however, their were 1-2 arrogant women who did not like my 'laid back' quiet personality in my late teens, I guess this may be a another problem.

The reason why I'm scared is because I guess I want to be liked and loved by people and afraid of change, in the sense I want stability. Also, I've had to put up with arrogant behavior of others.

Luke,
Thanks for the response. I sensed there may have been early life issues where your sister received more 'emotional nourishment' than you. Her strong willed nature probably comes from the attention she received and re-inforcement of a strong attitude by parents. On the other hand your 'nourishment' was neglected and being on the lower rung that re-inforced your personality in later life. Your current need to be liked and loved is a product of not receiving that nourishment as a child. Perhaps a good way to turn that around is to surround yourself with like minded people and use each other as strength. Look for groups in or near your location. Reshaping ones psyche is difficult since early life influences are cemented in the brain and are hard to change. But it can be done. Focus on your positives and build on those as you work to dismantle the negatives. Discipline is the key word in both instances.

Good luck. If you have future dreams you feel relevant to your progress post them for an analyzation.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present