Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two dreams I had,right after the other, didn't wake up in between

Grace,
I appreciate the response and clarification. Your added info let's me better understand the dream.

The part about being 7 or 8 and the death of your grandfather could be the stimulus for the dream. But not seeing him much and having a close relationship with him would likely eliminate that. The 'other' thing may be what we need to focus on. If there were 'strange' things that happened during that period of time it could be what the dream is about {or partly about}. I am pretty sure the age time frame is important to the dream. If you want to e-mail that info to me at mythsdreams@hotmail.com you can do so. I will re-examine the dream {especially the second one} and see if I can find anything that would fit with the 'strange' things you mentioned. There is a possibility the two dreams are addressing two separate emotional issues but the way you penned them I think they are related. And the second dream followed the first in the same night. The image of the cross may serve as a note to something deeper in your psyche. Such images are often archetypal and would represent very strong emotional forces. These images usually appear during important changes in life or represent something beyond the norm of everyday life. Once you e-mail me about the 'strange' things that occurred when you were younger I may be better able to determine the cross's significance.

Are you going through any particular important changes in your life? The cross is often symbolic of death and resurrection and the reference would apply to the dreamer's life. Something important is changing in the dreamer's life, an end {death} to one thing and a beginning [rebirth/resurrection} of another. The circle would represent wholeness. Both are spiritual symbols. Or, in a 'strange' application 'metaphysical' symbols.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Oh! And also, the comment about "knowing whatever it was they wanted to know, whatever information they wanted to know, he wouldn't give it up) that wasn't about the priest, that was about this man they accused of something and wanted to "recant." The priest actually gave me the shivers, kinda scared me in all honesty

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, NJ/USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web Search

A note about Grace's dream. In a private e-mail she did confirm there was an experience when she was 7 1/2 years old that fit with my analysis. Not to give away private information I can say the experience did occur after the death of her grandfather and involved what can be described as 'metaphysical'. As for the Catholic associations {which were confirmed in her response here} there was not a priest involved but instead a protestant a minister.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present