Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recent dream

Kathy,
I am a bit unorthodox in my use of the animus with most all unnamed/unknown males in a woman's dream {the same holds true for the anima in a man's dream}. But i have had great success using it in this manner. The same hold true when I see an unnamed/unknown child in the first part of a dream. In those instances that child is the dreamer at the age or time frame the child is depicted in the dream. I've tested that application time and again. The last time was this week in Grace's dream where she confirmed by e-mail of an event that corresponded with a child of 7 or 8 {the event happened when she was 7 1/2 years old}.

My impression of your dream was you were seeking to move on from the relationship but it is not easy in doing that. The dream was actually pretty 'matter-of-fact' as I read it. I broke it down by symbol because I thought you would more likely recognize associations to your waking life. And because you did say you had an idea what the dream was about. That seems to have worked.

As for the dream and your relationship. Matters of the heart are always difficult but often easy to interpret in dreams. Because dreams are about the emotions, those which are most 'universal' tend to stand out. Spiritual dreams are also more readable when I analyze them. Anything to do with the heart and soul tend to speak in a language more recognizable in dreams. Getting the past the emotions is the hardest part. What struck me about the dream was it did lay out the emotional conflict in a way that seemed as if it were an going possibility but ended with a recognition it was best to move on {Later he returned to my side but I knew that something had changed"}. The change came at the end of the dream and that was what prompted me to sense you did realize it was time to move on. And that is despite the power of the emotions you have for him and that denied you the of 'masculine' energies that is of the ego {the boys}. I mention the ego because the dream began with 'earthly possessions' and the conflict is as much an outer vs the inner. In the end you are thinking the right thoughts and that is how the dream ended. It would not surprise me if future dreams will show a 'resurrection' of these boys since what you are doing requires a lot of strength and 'masculine' fortitude. When you think psychologically and not emotionally there is always a better outcome.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present