Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reoccurring dream Three eyes

Joanna,
I appreciate the kind words. If there is one thing i try to do in working with dreams is to get the dreamer to 'think' about their dreams and what they have to say. By interpreting a dream I often reveal what most don't know about dreams; they have a important message. Once a person realizes how dreams function and that they do indeed have something to say, giving thought to the dream message often stimulates more thinking. Only by knowing what is really on your mind can you begin to resolve the emotional issues the dream is trying to help resolve. It is good to know you are looking to 'die' to the ego and be 'resurrected' to a spiritual self. Creativity and spirituality are what give true meaning to life and allows us to live a full and harmonious life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Re: Reoccurring dream Three eyes

I had a dream where three eyed woman came to me very upset thinking that I have a relationship with her husband. I was super nice to her, sat her down and told her that it's not true and that we are just friends and that majority of my friends are man. I was talking looking into her middle eye. Then she said that her middle eye is blind and it's not helping. So I started saying the same thing looking into her left eye. Then she calm down, believed me (I wasn't lying) and even ordered a meal.
What would you think that meant? I never had a dream about three eyed people before
Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 female Los Angeles

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present