Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Relevant dream with a beautiful women

Jerry,

Please accept my sincere apologies for my late reply.

Firstly, thank you very much for your dream analysis.

I agree that I'm starting to accept my female anima aspects as past of myself. Furthermore, my relationship with my sister has improved since the first dream I've posted and become much assertive towards my sister and women in general.

The part of the daytime, I've had experiences of women in general in the past which were favourable. Perhaps this dream is showing my the light.

Funnily enough, grandmothers are very nurturing, however, my grandmother was never really good with me, as a child, I never had a proper relationship with her.

Their is an issue of getting a job at the moment, so their are anxieties and I did see him as a barrier before which you have analysed quite well. I agree that my father leaving perhaps give the sense for what is needed to happen in order for fulfillment.

Hope this helps.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 and London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Internet

Re: Relevant dream with a beautiful women

Luke,
Better late than never. I do appreciate the response. Too often I don't receive a response. It takes time to analyze any dream and all I ask is a response to my interpretation. Often a response will provide new information that provides even more insights to the dream. Most often when a dream is posted the only thing I know about the dreamer is their age and gender. I have said often in the past I can interpret any dream, as long as I have enough personal information about the dreamer. What ever emotional issues are in the dreamer's life is reflected in their dreams, but without the ego bias of the conscious mind. I know this to be true from experience with the Dream Forum and from he positive responses to my interpretations. And most are with the limited knowledge of age and gender.

But to be completely honest about my ability to interpret dreams. Anyone who has studied Jungian dream psyche as long as I have {21 years} and possesses a good intuitive mind can interpret dreams. There are many such people. But few have a forum to practice the art as I do with this forum.

As for your dream and response. It seems the only issue, as far as images in your dream are concerned, would be the grandmother. And exactly what issue is the prime 'anxiety' in your life {the dream is likely addressing more than one}. If the dream image is not about your actual grandmother then she would represent 'wisdom' aspects related to your anima. In the dream is 'watching from the corner of her eye'. The corner of her eye may represent wiser aspects at looking at feminine issues {her eyes are your eyes}. At your age {24} this dream is likely addressing more recent more issues and not so much early life issues {at least as a primary focus of the dream}. Perhaps you have become more 'wiser' because of life experiences and you need to use that wisdom in the future.

If the dream has associations to issues of getting a job {and those anxieties} the 'daytime' could fit with daytime hours having to do with getting a job {or working daytime hours}. Something may need to be exposed {or is being exposed} about the emotions {feminine} that you need to 'integrate' {sex} in your personality. The job seeking may be an issue that is exposing your 'emotional side'. Your anxieties would fit with those type emotions. That would be the 'wise' to do and not let it get you down.

Is your father putting pressure on you? Or it could be he too is symbolic in the same order as your grandmother {not only himself but a metaphor of your masculine self}. You may be putting too much pressure on yourself. His leaving for work {your letting go of those inner pressures} allows you to put those emotional anxieties off.

This is really a short dream to give a concrete interpretation. But again knowing a little more about you does seem to offer possibilities. It could very well be the dream is addressing more than one issue. One could be the anxieties about the job thing and another could be about relationships {female}. Then too there may be a message directed at early life experiences. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications, sometimes more. If the job thing is the most pressing issue in your life I would look to that as the primary focus of the dream. Of course the language of being naked and kissing are a provocative language to describe those anxieties. But if there are issues to do with the opposite sex the mixture of those issues could be why the dream is using such language. It is using those strong, and natural, impulses to address the two issues {if not more}.

If you should have another dream post it and perhaps we can gain more insights to what this dream is trying to communicate. A series of dreams tend to expose the pattern{s} it is wanting to make you consciously aware. The dream is saying something you either don't know or don't realize. Knowing/realizing what that is will help 'ease' the emotional conflicts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present