Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Riding Bike Through Closing Gates

gottagrip,
If you do not wish to confront your parents then you will need another way to resolve those issues. Although you have been able to keep the baggage 'beneath the surface' unconsciously it is still an issue. You can go through life without confronting it but unconsciously it will play on you and it probably already has affected your person and personality. The good thing is you have analyzed your parents behavior and can see why they are who they are. More of that, in relationship to how they treated you, may be the answer. You can do this on your own {read my pages Individuation Process and Individuation and the Union of Opposites} or seek professional help. From what you have posted i believe you are fully capable of doing it yourself. The main thing is to go the full distance and resolve the issues. When it stops being a part of your dreams you know you have succeeded.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present