Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two Pythons

France,
My impression of the dream it is addressing 'outer' issues associated either with your personality or someone who you have a close association with. A pool can be a symbol for the self {your total self} and the garden a symbol for personal growth. The shallow pool may suggest there is 'superficial' personal growth {outer ego/personality}. Serpents {Cobras} are often symbols of rejuvenation {death and rebirth} and is a medical symbolism for healing. Because there are two that may represent emotional conflict {opposites}. One standing beside you may represent one aspect is dominant {that is the trouble/problem}. 'IT' has too big of a head. It would be an aspect that needs changing {killing something is putting an end to it}. The dream ends with a 'self' {small s} concern, perhaps an indication there is too much focus on oneself. Being calm may suggest is a normal reaction, a normal part of who you/the person is. the poisonous bite may represent a fear of vulnerability regarding your unresolved issues emotions {personality}. There is a suffocation due to this aspect.

Either the dream is addressing personality issues that need to change or heal or pointing to 'inherent' factors that would cause you to exhibit these type personality traits. If these are not personal traits then ask yourself 'is there someone close to you' whom possesses these traits and those aspects are affecting you. The python is an 'earth-dragon' {mythology} which may suggest there are 'inherent' aspects associated with its symbolism. Earth would be your true self, the ground/foundations you grew with and that have helped form who you are as an adult. The healing/rejuvenation part would suggest there are aspects in your life that need healing which would require an 'end' to 'some part' of your life so a rebirth to a better self can begin. It may involve personality aspects indicative of a lack of self-esteem or insecurities.

Have there been recent issues related to anything I have noted?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present