Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: invalid ticket

Thank you for your response. Your interpretation helped me accept that I am really unsure of my dedication to do everything to achieve my goal. I have always wanted to work abroad but I really don't know what would make it possible. I always stop after orientation for the job. I always choose what's convenient. Thank you so much..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Kate,
There it is. You have always wanted to work abroad but really don't know how to make it possible. That is the goal you would be dedicated to, if not consciously then unconsciously. Dreams deal with the true self and any deep seeded desires would be a part of your dreams. Deep down this is what you wish for {Freud's wish fulfillment}.

But there is probably something deeper that prevents or limits you from fulfilling your 'dreams'. The invalid ticked would probably be addressing issues of personality, something in life {good possibility childhood} that limits your horizons. If you look back over 'your real life', back to early years you may see things that have contributed to any limitations about your personality, drives, etc. Dreams always have two meanings/applications {Jung discovered this in his work and I see it in mine} with one often addressing recent life issues and the other the deeper issues to do with causation and personality. Do you have feelings of being 'invalid' in any aspects of your life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Thanks you so much for elaborating on my dream. I have always felt insecure of things I cannot do. I always felt that I am not good enough, not lucky or I don't fit. I try my best to have that confidence but at the end of the day the thought of not being able to deliver what is being expected from me really frustrates me. I must admit at times I place unrealistic work standards. i have high drive for perfection but it dies down once everything went wrong. I am afraid that if I work abroad, I am all by myself, what if I lose the motivation to work,what will happen to me. I am a very moody person and most of the time I feel sad rather than energetic. Thank you so much for helping me assess what I feel. I am really confused on what to do especially that I have a deadline this November that if I don't submit my diploma for my master's I'll be fired. I thought of it as a sign to get a new job and I wanted it abroad but it will take me year to process the requirements so I feel lost..It's like I can ask my current work to let me stay or make a big career shift..Thank you for helping me Jerry..

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Kate,
Have you done anything about your 'moodiness'? There may be a hormonal imbalance that could be corrected with medication. Although I think it best to look for the underlying causes {if it is psychological} seeking temporary aid from medications may help you get through the stresses in the coming months.

If it is deeper psychological issues {from what you stated it does seem have deeper roots, as most emotional conflicts that cause mood alternatives do} then the resolution to those issues would be the best path. But that will take time. Sensible medications may help while your work on the deeper issues.

As for the situation before you now. Do you have a lot invested in finishing the work toward your diploma? Could possibly finishing that help build confidence in yourself. Accomplishments/meeting goals can be very helpful in building confidence. Trying to do more than one thing at a time is tough even for the most confident people. But if you have a lot invested in what you are doing with your school work, and if it affects your position, you need to look at things objectively and not emotionally. `One step at a time, one accomplishment at a time, that will lead to the second and third steps and beyond. getting unstuck requires DISCIPLINE. Your problems with self confidence is a detriment to that. Building that confidence will help resolve both issues. How best to go about that may require counselling by someone who is close to you and has experience. Look for those people and don't be afraid to ask.

In the meantime, your statement about 'perfection' may find answers from Marion Woodman {a Jungian psychologist who works with dreams}. Her book/audio cassette 'Addition to Perfection' may provide insights to your condition and possibly solutions. I have read and studied Woodman for many years and her knowledge are inspiring as well as insightful. Get the audio cassette if possible since listening to it whenever and where ever you can will turn your mind to the words behind the words. By that I mean you can hear what she is saying but it may take listening to it several times to really understand. I don't know how many times I did that with Campbell and Jung. And when I did understand, WOW! I felt so enlightened. Then when I applied it to my life, it worked. And it is still working. My ability to read your dream is evidence of that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Thanks Jerry. I have always thought that my moodiness is some sort of normal cycle that I must endure.I haven't entertained any medication. You are correct when you said that I compensate for that confidence problem by accomplishing tasks and my problem with my diploma took me eight years to finish studying and I am almost done however it is taking its toll on me. Perhaps, entertaining the career shift is an escape that I shouldn't prioritize. Thank you for introducing Woodman to me. I'll try to get a copy of it. Thank you so much. You are very helpful. More power to you.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present