Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nightmare

Kayleigh,
Let me give your dream a deeper analysis later today or in the morning {pressed for time and a long day of obligations ahead of me}. But at first look the dream may be addressing identity issues {wardrobe}. Clothes are a symbol of your personal identity and a wardrobe is a storage place for clothes. Since it involves your son {pointing to the wardrobe} there may be issues about being a mother or recent experiences about motherhood. Men in a woman's dream usually represent masculine aspects. The white body suite and the eyes may have something to do with seeing yourself in certain light.

I'll give the dream a better look. A simple dream but perhaps with deeper meaning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Re: Nightmare

Kayleigh,
Upon a second inspection of your dream I still get the impression the dream is addressing attitudes you possess to do with being a mother. I sense the dream is pointing to issues of how you see yourself as a mother {top of wardrobe-top is the thinking self, a wardrobe is a cabinet where you store clothes which is the perception/clothing you have of yourself}. The man would be your animus qualities {your masculine aspects}. His eyes are the how you see things. The white body suit would represent 'purity' of the image you have of yourself {inexperienced}. There are times you have to fight these impressions of yourself.

The stresses of motherhood may be taking a toll on you which cause you to question your abilities to be a proper mother. I want to ask if you are a single mother since that type situation would require you to be both mother and father {masculine aspects in the dream} but it could fit even if you are married. Waking up and being afraid to move would suggest an unconscious attitude that could happen would most likely will not {being less a mother than you may feel you are}. When you daughter cried you had to force yourself into reality. You did what comes 'natural' for a mother.

Perhaps the dream is telling you to follow your natural instincts and not be afraid of being less than what you or others think of yourself. It could be the dream was stimulated by a reference by someone else who questioned your mothering abilities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present