Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scary dream

this dream felt like very real reality, different from everything ive dreamt for a while, its an uneasy shift :(

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Harley,
I had completely overlooked your dream. I say the number one in the replies column and thought it was my reply. I have been so pre-occupied with the animal welfare issue in my home county I haven't given enough attention to my dream work. But I am backing away a bit from those issues so I can refocus on dreams. I will provide an analysis either later today or in the morning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Harley,
This is what I get from your dream.

The fact you are analyzing of your inner self which makes your psyche feel energized. It is directing you to the need to be strong and take control and not let outside ego resistance to inner forces keep you from self discovery. You have partly done this but not wholly. To do so cause a fear of the negative forces in your psyche.

Something to do with your emotional self stirs within the unconscious. The zombie would be a detached part of yourself {your shadow} . Your son sleepwalking would be related to childhood experiences that are within your psyche that you need to embrace {masculine images as a shadow self}. Those experiences are ready to come out {by the entrance} but needs energy {masculine self/partner} to do so.

What makes it scary is not only the experiences but also having to confront them.

This is in one aspect a positive dream because it is pointing to an 'entrance' to opening up to those inner demons. But as normal there is ego resistance to this because of the painful emotions associated with the experiences. You need to look deeper into your childhood and see what experiences/influences still have an unconscious control over you. The terror comes from having to do that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present