Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bizarre dream

Awesome thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Bizarre dream

Charm,
The opening of the dreams points to something 'deep down' within you that seems to be focused on higher aspirations, something you would like to possess {Derren Brown}. But instead of being merely an ego aspiration it also seems to be pointing to something metaphysical {Brown as an illusionist, hypnotist}. But you may want to look at Brown's abilities {and possible ego fame} as an illusion, at least in part. All these characteristics would apply to you since your dreams are all about you {and not Derren Brown-other than those qualities you admire and may wish to possess}. The opening of a dream lays out what the dream is trying to communicate {from the unconscious to your conscious self}.

It continues. The man volunteering would likely be your own masculine aspects trying to help your conscious self rationalize {put your head around it} this 'mechanism/gadget' that may to do with your original self {metaphysical aspects that come up from the depths of the unknown/unconscious}. Because you are dealing with things beyond the norm it causes a disorientation {this is the conscious mind working to understand these metaphysical aspects}. But because you are attempting to rationalize these events/experiences {or should be rationalizing them} you are able/will be able to regain your sense of reality {again, dealing with metaphysical aspects}. And because you have been able or bwhen you do become able to comprehend the metaphysical possibilities there is enlightenment, a new knowledge you did not realize possess before entertaining the possibilities of metaphysical forces.

The masculine aspects I spoke of would be your strength attributes {something that may be lacking in general in your personality} and discovering there are higher properties within yourself and the universe, your whole being concedes to these experiences. But because you are a rational person {headband} you do not want to venture to far away from the norm of reality. When you do let yourself give in to these metaphysical possibilities you are in world you are not in rational control {unable to control limbs-a physical property}. These involve unconscious forces {dark} whose foundations come up from the deepest of depths {sea floor-oceans and seas are symbolic of the deep unconscious}. You are entering into the 'archetypal' world where, the deepest of all depths where the imprinting of all mankind are formed. The wet sand is an unconscious shift of perspective that is attempting to either be rationalized or/and integrated into your conscious life.

There is a burden to be had when negotiating the metaphysical self {which is more tuned to your true self}. There is a sort of withdrawal from the world of 'reality' {an experience of greater understanding} into greater possibilities. These metaphysical aspects are coming to you and they are capable of the integration of the separate parts into one whole part {realizations of a greater self overcoming the ego/material self}. You awoke from this unconscious visit, from a world that allowed you see the greater possibilities available in your life. The fact you were consciously aware of the time you awoke {2AM] and the number of hours you slept {4} in itself has associations of metaphysical properties with the number 2 being duality, 4 being the number for wholeness and when added together the number 6 representing conscious awareness {dreams cover all aspects of the unconscious possibilities}.

This dream surely has to do with your interest in astral projection which along with Derren Brown may have been a stimulus for the dream. But the dream seems to be pointing to even deeper levels of metaphysical aspects. You may possess psychic abilities you are now yet aware of. Or be pointing to other metaphysical aspects you are either consciously aware of or unconsciously. When the psyche reaches deep into the unconscious realms at the archetypal levels you are deep as you can get. Not that there is anything supernatural about this level of awareness, it only means you have accessed a level all humans possess but seldom reach {read about archetypes and you will better understand}. Being a Jungian I look at all things objectively so my advice is to look at the metaphysical possibilities in an objective light. Jung, a psychologist and scientist, discovered 'natural' metaphysical properties within the psyche. When say natural I look toward sensory abilities mankind possess {as well as the animal world as a whole}. Many of these aspects we have lost contact with because we no longer need them as survival tools. When I discovered I possessed intuitive abilities and began to develop those 'metaphysical' aspects by working with dreams I began to realize things I did not realize previously because of ego, cultural, and religious forces. You have to overcome those objections to see beyond the reality in the norm.

I don't know what form or system of astral projection you subscribe to but the following pretty much describes it as I see it, and from the point of view of objective thinking but leaving room for other possibilities. This is from the website Ten Step Astral Projection.com.

The word astral projection can be a bit misleading. The common definition assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it. The experience of leaving our physical body is really just an interpretation or metaphor that was developed in order to explain the phenomena. When we astral project we are experiencing pure consciousness and the larger consciousness system. We are not so much leaving our bodies; we do not have to go anywhere because we are already there. Our consciousness is already out of body. We are just letting our awareness flow into a different information set in the larger consciousness system. We are getting "into" our consciousness when we astral project. It's our cultural belief that in order to experience something like this, that we have to "project" or do something to get there. All of the techniques we use to get "out" are just tools.

Just as intuition is another level of higher consciousness, so too is astral projection. You have not entered into a new realm of reality outside yourself but one within yourself. The unconscious is a different realm of reality of its own. That realm comes up nightly in our dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present