Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Auras And Aliens

Darryn,
My sense the dream is focused on creative aspects. Are you having or do you spells where being creative is difficult? You may be trying too hard. The dream does point to deep intuitive aspects which may indicate you are capable of accessing these important qualities. Your journeling may be a part of this creative aspect. There does seem to be a reluctance or an inability to completely access these qualities and that may be due o the fact you have yet to accept the metaphysical possibilities {the power of the feminine psyche}. It may be you have the right ideas in your mind but have yet to be able to express them {swollen glands in wife's throat}.

As for some of the symbols and their applications. The auras would be the chakra energies that you are accessing when you attempt to broaden your metaphysical self {metaphysical being the natural aspects beyond the norm, aspects we all possess but seldom use because they are no longer needed for survival}. The purple chakra is the higher self, creative/spiritual. The blue chakra is at the throat, vocalization/expression. There is not a black but in dreams it is the deep unconscious. The twin sisters would be the harmonizing of but also conflicting feminine aspects {which are creativity and spirituality evolve from}. The Australian accent probably is due to personal experiences and used because you identify with some aspect of the country, language or culture.

About the twins and two readings. One is the inner self, the violet/purple chakra of the higher self. Creative expression {one spot in the blue chakra} is desirable but if there is an inability to express yourself {two spots} then there are reasons for it that need to be understood. The second twin would the conflict because of your skepticism, not of the metaphysical properties themselves but of yourself {the ability or inability to properly express your creative self}. The lazy twin is the conscious self, possibly not given your all to your creative desires and instead letting society have too much control in your life. In Buddhism, the spiritual psychology that best explains these things, the things that hold us back from wholeness and achieving our creative goals is fear desire and social duty. In mythology it is social duty, giving to the 'machine', that prevents wholeness {wholeness by realizing and utilizing the creative aspects}. The second twin is pointing to a 'deep' desire to be able to express yourself {blue} but that aspect has yet to be achieved {an inability to access the deep unconscious mind/black}. It may be you are trying too hard or expecting too much too soon.

The third eye is seeing beyond the norm and accessing the deeper aspects of the psyche {creative/spiritual}. As for your wife's throat being swollen. Your energies may have cast itself off onto her. Not a common thing but not so uncommon either.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

I wasn't expecting something that concise, but it is very very helpful. Thank you. To be further candid, I got this journal and started keeping it beside my bed bed partially because I HAVE been struggling with.. not necessarily creativity DIRECTLY, but procrastination, finishing what I start, following things though... and because of those things, the creativity doesn't flow like I KNOW it can. It feels stifled or... You know what it feels like, it feels like I can grab onto a healthy, rich piece of it and work with it for a short time, then it just disappears like a firecracker before I'm ready to be finished with it for the day or when I know I can do a lot more. So I have all these half-written stories and story outlines that just end up sitting there... I'm always buzzing and bursting with ideas all the time, REALLY REALLY good ones, but I feel very inhibited because I don't know what to do with them or maybe... after this, after what you said and what other people have said... maybe I AM, for some reason, actually fighting against it, not tapping into it the right way, for some hidden reason. Sometimes I DO think I try too hard and try to force things to come about inorganically, and it just doesn't work, which gets me frustrated, which leads me to believe people won't like it... I do take criticism and rejection kind of personally because I feel like such a perfectionist. To be rejected and be passed by when you tried so hard and put so much into something has always been a big downer for me.
So there are a lot of factors at work, I suppose. I always ask my friends and other people what they think and how I should proceed when I have an idea, because, (this is me bearing my heart), it's really a thinly veiled attempt at asking for help, or asking for a "blessing" to proceed, or asking for acceptance, to boost my confidence. I think I lack the confidence to do it on my own, by me and for me, even though I know deep in my mind and in my heart I can do it, I just don't know how yet.

So I absolutely knew, when it happened, that this dream meant something profound, and from this, and from what other people have said... that's definitely the case. You and these other people don't know me, and yet you could extrapolate what was going on in my head. I was, without a doubt, getting a message.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Darryn,
You may want to examine the need for at asking for help, or asking for a "blessing" to proceed, or asking for acceptance, to boost my confidence. There are likely unconscious forces that began in early life that have caused you to be this type personality. If you learn to better understand those influences/experiences it may help resolve the lack of confidence.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present