Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two Long Lines

Wibbie,
I won't go in great detail with the rest of the dream as I did in my first response but instead provide a synopsis of what I see in the dream.

The two concrete squares are your search for wholeness {anything square is usually a symbol for wholeness/resolution of conflicts in the dreamer's life}. It has four equal sides and the number 4 in Jungian psyche is the number for wholeness.

The number 12 is how many years you attend school. Numbers in dreams also have deeper meanings with the number 12 equal to 3 which represents either wholeness in the traditional sense {trinity} or in Jungian concepts one step short of true wholeness {4}.

The number 18 would represent the age you would normally finish school as well as the age most think of the age of independence from parents. These two concrete squares are the barriers you are trying to reconcile. Being underneath it means you have bot reached that point in life.

The man in-between the two lines may be addressing a real male in your life who is in control {your father}. It could also represent masculine aspects, your animus. On one hand you must live with the control masculine figure until you are 18. On the other it will take a strong will and fortitude {masculine qualities} to survive until then {age 18}. You are in a hurry to reach that age in life.

You are in the school may suggest you are consciously as well as unconsciously {posting your dream for interpretation} aware of this 'learning' experience in which you are now engaged. Hitting the head {the girl in front of you is you in one application} is the thinking process. You have to begin thinking about these things before you can successfully 'crawl' under the wall {barrier}.

Once you have begun to understand the what these dream symbols mean {through the interpretation of your dream} you better able to understand what is going on in your 'head' psychologically and the second line is not as long or difficult {this applies to the deeper aspects-there may be waking experiences that fit somewhere also}. By understand these psychological aspects you are able to learn to 'wait' instead of hurry. By learning not to be impatient you will be able to move forward in life, albeit slowly {scooting}. You want to know what the future holds if you should be able to endure {whats behind the door} but the path your on {impatience} it can only be a wish that will not come true.

The various emotions in the dream reflect your emotions in life. One day happy {the strength of being a teenager}, one day sad and scared.

Summary
The dream is about your difficulties with school, Not only the literal school you attend {or attended} but also the school of life. You don't lime either one. You want to get away from both, the 12 years of attending school and being 18 so you can legally be on your on. But I get the sense what the dream is telling you is to learn to be patient and not do anything rash at he age of 13. Are you considering such things? If there are real problems at home {abuse} then that is one thing. But if it is merely a strict or hardly bearable situation, that is another, you need to stick it out. As for school, without an education you will make the same income at the age of 35 as you would be at 13. Do you want that? There are most likely personal experiences that fit with the symbols but only you can know what those are. I can only see the outline of what the psychological conflicts are. Let me know what you think about my analysis and perhaps we will be able to better understand other aspects of the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present