Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Architect goes crazy

Justin,
I will take a good look at your dream either this afternoon or in the morning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Justin,
Give me another day to get your dream. One of my male cats has fever and is in need of medical attention. That along with my appointment with a Realtor has taken me away from any intuitive recognition of what the dream is trying to communicate. To give an interpretation without those metaphysical abilities is like Justin Bieber trying to drive slow in Miami Beach. The talent that is possessed is useless.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Justin,
I had laid out what I thought the symbols represented and when I read your statement, "So clearly the architect could be the one who has designed a life, that doesn't quite work, and who is failing to address the issues", I realized you pretty much understood the dream. The qualities of the real person {Architect} 'mirror' you {on the other side of the glass/mirror door}. There are aspects he possesses that fit your psyche if not persona. What those are are ego traits suppressing your true self and emotions. I sense there are unconscious motivations involved. Here is my thoughts to the first dream
-an inner masculine aspect attacking an outer feminine aspect that mirrors true emotions
-the inner masculine has unwanted 'extreme' tendencies to do harm {emotional and possibly physical}.
-this feminine quality is being suppressed
-conscious knowledge of this conflict
-the true emotions must be expressed or the conflict will never be resolved

-Not being able to express yourself is choking you
-unconscious motivations has control of you
-these unconscious aspects control your ego life and you submit to ego
-but your true self is still a threat
-the ego conscious is threatening to take over your whole being suppressing your true self
-the nice architect is the outer ego self disguising itself as the true self
the true self possesses spiritual qualities. The 'architect' does not

The feminine would likely be the emotions that are being suppressed {and likely unconscious motivations for them}. Not being able to express these emotions in a way that will help you resolve the conflicts is choking you, not allowing you to be your true self. The ego seeks power over all aspects of life and if it is 'stuck' in the material world {as most are} then anything that threatens its power is attacked. There is the natural mechanism, an inner resource, within us all that seeks wholeness. This is a threat to the ego because it means giving up its addictions, harmful physical and emotional pleasures, as well as requiring the person to be honest and ethical. There also may be elements of waking experiences that have to do with your treatment of women, or an inability in some aspect associated with relationships with women. To resolve the issues you must first learn what they are and that requires either a thorough self analysis or help from a professional {psychologist}. The underlying causes to why you who you are {start in childhood} is where these things begin to become known. Only you know these things can you begin to work to resolve the issues. Until the then the ego lives in a separate world, in control and motivated by these unconscious forces. What you see in the famous architect is a reflection of what is within you {at least some vital aspects}.

Jerry

Justin,
I just read your replies to Jamal's post. It could very well be the architect {you} involved with these issues in this dream are related to the experiences you mentioned about your career, the boss who wasn't who thought he was, etc. This statement from that post seems to fit within this dream, "in a way I am glad because I was living in a deception, and one thing I have come to is a wish to live in what is true." The deception I spoke of the ego and not being your true self may have associations to those experiences. Of course the underlying causes still remain since the motivating factors are most likely deeper than just with those experiences.

Jerry

hi Jerry,
many thanks; I have been muulling over / digesting this dream and your thougths - which expanded my views.

In particular the part abbout 'me'' being held down, while the architect attacks my throat ,,, yes.
This architect also sseems to reflect my father, and my ex-bosss, and as I write most of the boss' I've gravitated towards ie:: pplaced trust in..

I shall find time to get into this dream further

best wishes, Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present