Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hotel Deviousness

Hi Jerry

I didn't want to rush writing back to you on this so that I could digest it a little. Here is what I want to ask (what I am thinking the connection may be). I am currently out of work - I lost my job last year and have not been able to find work (or work find me for that matter). Very recently (just days prior to this dream, actually) I was telling my sister that I think I need to do something completely different to grow/change/learn to drum up new opportunities/possibilities since sitting at a computer looking for work (or looking at the newspaper, etc.) obviously isn't working. This way of looking is the only way my parents know and this is what is constantly reinforced.

In addition, I was working in a field that I felt burnt out in and I do not want to even look at another position in that field, period. Again, this is something that one of my parents think is foolish and yet this time I don't feel like that.

I say 'this time' because there was a 'last time' and I voluntarily quit (it was working for the same place) and wanted to change the course of my life but didn't.

The guy in my dream is also from that time of my life.

I just wonder if the dream may maybe relate to my feeling confined (in a sense) and my desire to want to "rebel" (going off with the guy in the dream). I was really trying to consider what you said and wanted to add some background to see if it might help?

I sincerely appreciate that you looked over my dream and provided me with something to think about.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 - Buffalo, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present