Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help with my dream

Anne,
Thanks for taking time for a follow up response. The transition I spoke of is something that affects you deeply and this is felt not only consciously but unconsciously. The unconscious aspects would be the emotions that you are experiencing and they are deep. So much so there are probable times they consume you. This is what dreams are about, the emotional conflicts in a dreamer's life as well as possible ways to resolve the conflicts [merely by presenting the conflicts in a dream there is a therapeutic tool to help recognize they exist}.

But I sense something more in the dream language {symbol and metaphor}. In the dream, when you reach the bottom of the ocean {deep unconscious emotional stimuli}you are able to see clearly. This language may suggest if you are able to get past the emotional aspects and focus on progressing in your goals you will see clearly which way to go. In other words you may let the emotions get in the way. I also sense from the dream there is an immense aptitude of abilities to be awoken if you only let your true self rise to the top {a rainbow of beautiful colored fishes/true self}. there are certain aspects you possess that need to be 'touched'/released. This probably is addressing issues of your foundations {childhood} and barriers from those experience/influences but I also sense the dream is pointing to specific aspects you possess that you need to focus. What talents or abilities do you possess that would make you a happier person if you were able to use them in your life? that may be what this part of the dream is speaking of.

Note: All dreams and images in dreams have at least tow meanings/applications. One usually deals with the the building blocks of childhood and early life that affect you emotionally and the second focused on present day emotional issues and experiences. One is tied to the other since the building blocks of who we are affect what we do in later life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present