Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Baby tiger

thanks so much for your response. you've hit the proverbial nail on the head - and quite squarely I believe. I couldn't see it for myself but as I read your response, I knew. Yes, there are many past experiences that burden me these days. I feel their weight daily and as I take each day as it comes, I am trying to navigate so as to keep myself healthy and do what is best for me and, subsequently, my husband and children. My relationship with my sister can never be what it was, it was too unhealthy. I had turned over the keys to my self-esteem to her, and my mother, and I have just recently begun taking back the control. It's been very difficult. I am mourning the loss of a relationship that I only presumed I had - which, as it turned out - was a very unhealthy one. The burden of my past experiences...

As for the boy wrestling me to the floor, I wonder, when one has had an experience in childhood, you've think you've dealt with it, or moved past it, it still creeps in, I wonder if ever it stops coming back? Like the weight of the boy holding me down, I thought I had dealt with some childhood abuses, but they come back. A new angle, another memory returns and I feel as if I am back to square one. In my dream, I had broken free of him, gotten away. I remember thinking how heavy he was but I did break free. I am going to focus on the fact that I did get out from under him and I'll do so again and again, for as long as it takes, I guess. I have to.

Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Baby tiger

Ann,
It ends when you resolve the emotional issues associated with the experience. The weight of the boy on you is not only a reminder of the actual experience but also the emotional weight you continue to carry with you. Thinking you had resolved the issue only to have it return may suggest not only it not being resolved but other related issues involved also being unresolved. You have yet to completely break free from the experience as well as related issues involving the experience.

As for focusing on having been able to get out from under him, doing that in your dream {called lucid dreaming} may help with resolving the issues. Not only does it let you experience a release from the weight but also by taking control of the unconscious dream experience will help you take control of the conscious memories. It has a lot to do with controlling your life and one big step in doing that is tackling the issues head on and not letting them continue to manifest it self. Complete resolution will allow you to begin a new phase in life.

Post other dreams related to this experience if you have them. They may provide insights to why the experience is so hard to resolve.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present