Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnant

This dream started with a drive to a desert like landscape with my family. There was a sense of some kind of unease. I remember getting out of the car, there was a small fire in the background. Then this sense of hauntedness or death.

The second part of the dream saw me in labour. I remember lying down, and seeing my vagina, it was either stretched or cut. Perhaps my mother was there or even she performed that.

I do not recall much more of the dream, and would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you
M

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: pregnant

Hello,

I think I can help you understand the meaning ... I have several researches on dream interpretation plus 10 years of experience.

but please, before I could help you, I would like to know the following helpful items, if you are willing to tell:

1. Gender and age
2. Country
3. Race
4. Religion
5. Are you a religious, moderately-religious, non-religious person?
6. Sexual orientation (not for children - adults only)
7. Marital status (not for children - adults only)
8. Profession
9. General Health condition
10. Are you happy with your life? if not, why are you unhappy?
11. What are the most important problems did you have at the time you had the dream?
12. What are the most important principle or thing that you care about in life? Your most important priorities in life?
13. Are you afraid of something? What is that?
14. Did you have a bad experience that still taking effect on your life?
15. Do you have a special activity that takes most of your time?
16. What are your most important hope(s)in life?

Please, expect that i might ask you more questions (if needed) before I provide you with the answer.

Best Regards

Jamal

http://dreaminterpretationjournal.wordpress.com

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jamal,
Before I remove your post I will explain why I am doing so {other than I am the Forum Host and reserve the right to do, and the webmaster of the websites that host this forum and have a loose but firm set of rules}.

First is asking for the information you outlined in your response. Anyone with the least bit of knowledge about dreams could look at a dream, and knowing all the information you requested, give a reasonable and perhaps competent explanation, but wrong interpretation of the dream. An experienced interpreter of dreams should be able to give an outline of the meaning of the dream, an interpretation, and then if the dreamer is interested, look deeper at the dream possibilities for a wider interpretation. The information you requested is just not necessary for a beginning to working with someone's dreams.

Second, the information you requested is personal information I would never ask for, info I think should never be requested on line because it is personal. If my first interpretation strikes a ring of truth {which based on responses the overwhelming majority do} then any other information beyond gender, location and age the dreamer wishes to voluntarily can be given. Even when I am working on an agreed personal analysis with someone I would not do so on line.

Third, your post is promoting another website which promotes a method I do not agree with. My site is Jungian/psychology based, period {and related psychology/science}. Your promotion reads "He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology)."

The Forum is about the psychology and science of dreams, 180% opposite what you promote. Those are the basic guidelines. If you wish to provide an interpretation using your method, using the info provided, you are free to do so and I will allow it. But I will not allow any promotion of dream analysis that is not science/psychology based.
Sorry, my football, my rules.

I will leave your post and my reply for a few days and then delete it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Hi Jerry,

I look forward to receiving your response to my dream, and appreciate your dedication to this page.

As per Jamal's comments if I was to answer all of his questions then I would perhaps find all the answers to my dreams.

Thank you and regards,
Magdalena

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Magdalena,
There may be literal experiences to do with your family that resembles a desert setting {deserted} that cause unease in your emotional life. But the dream landscape would also be about your inner family/self, Something that feels like a desert landscape within. The small fire in the background would be the developing emotional issues that cause these feelings {in both cases}. The 'hauntedness' may be about unpleasant emotions or/and repressed feelings. Death is an end to something and there may be feelings that need to come to an end if you are to find harmony in your life.

Being in labor may suggest a hard time accepting new aspects or bringing about new aspects/new life. The vagina is at the end of the birth canal and because of emotional wounds you have difficulty in giving birth to new possibilities in your life. These difficulties probably involve your mother. It could be the mother is also you with early life experiences with your mother affecting you as a mother.

Let me know your thoughts, especially as it has to do with your mother relationship.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your response. I think that perhaps the desert landscape is my relationship with my family right now. I think the fire is the stirring up of another passion. In terms of the pregnancy I am not sure what it means. On some levels I agree that it is perhaps to do with a romantic relationship in my life. There have been discussions about family, motherhood in my life so perhaps this is just a reflection of it. I am not sure how this reflects my mother, perhaps I have trouble letting go, perhaps I feel I am not ready, or strong enough or perhaps my fears and anxieties of motherhood or the relationships in general??? Your last sentence makes me think and I am not sure what it means at this stage.

Thank you Jerry
regards, M

Jamal,

If you have a good knowledge of dream interpretation why don't you provide it without asking such lengthy and personal questions???

regards, M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present