Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Football and Cat dream

Bob,
I'll give an analysis of your dreams Sunday morning. I have pending personal business today which will require all my attention {which means too much objective thinking and too little intuitive sensing which isn't good when analyzing dreams}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Re: Football and Cat dream

Bob,
My sense of the two dreams is you are in an environment and/or phase of competition where you feel you need to prove yourself. In your conscious life there may be actual experiences involving younger men that are a part of your environment, one where you naturally would not fit in {at 51 having already experienced that stage of life} but feel a need for respect. You may have had recent positive experiences in regards to the respect issue but need/want/expect more of the same from this group/environment. There may have been recent changes in your life that make you believe a repeat of this positive experience is unlikely. Your deceased cat may be referencing a transitional phase in your life where the competitive environment has become too emotional and you need to find a better balance.

As for an inner experience {dreams address both waking life experiences and inner life experiences using the same symbols}, you may be at that level in your midlife transition where you need to move beyond the competitive world and seek a better balance of social interaction with other interests, especially those to do with creative endeavors. Psychologically the midlife stage can be a constant stream of transitional experiences and when you reach a certain point/age you begin to focus less on the outer social requirements {career, competitive interactions} and more on the inner life of meaning and reflection. The new coach is yourself in the same body but with new expectations. At 51 physically you can not do the same things when you were 21 nor would you want to do {if you have a healthy psyche}. But at 51 you have not completely lost your competitive spirit but because of the realization {unconscious if not consciously} you know you need to grab your emotional self {cat} by the tail and land on all fours {four in Jungian psyche is the number for balance and wholeness}. Moving forward in your life {moving vehicle} you must find this balance or you will 'end up on a losing team' psychologically.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present