Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Door Between the Worlds

Warren,
I do appreciate your thoughts concerning my personal issues. I have had three of my cats become ill over the past month, one whom I thought would not survive {but she is doing fine now}. I also have been working to buy a home and that process comes to an end today when I close on a home in Cocoa, Fl {the location of the old TV series
'I Dream of Jeannie' of all places}.

Your dream and other possibilities.
You may want to also look at your childhood and determine what issues from that period of your life need examination. Anytime a child appears in a dream, even at the age of two when memory has yet to be a distinct trait in a person, there is always the possibility the dream is focusing on experiences/influences from that period of time. This can happen along with the other application of the dream images we have discussed. We now know that a child's psyche can take in occurrences from its environment at the earliest stages of life {even in the womb} and although they may not be a part of conscious memory they are stored in the unconscious. Look at the relationship with your mother {which could be positive and still produce stored memories} and see what associations if any can be penned with her medical condition and or other aspects of your relationship with her before she passed.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present