Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels

I was quietly stepping out of a church of Universal Brotherhood into a ray of sun. I was outdoors. The day was mild and perfect. I felt very calm, at peace, and aware. I looked into the distance and there were angels of light - sapphire, ruby, gold, and emerald - flying in a wave pattern across the horizon and covering the entire horizon. I did not see wings but light. As I gazed at the horizon, they began to pour their light into me through my heart. I felt incredible love and energy.

When I woke up, I felt lit up like a Christmas Tree. I could feel this light/energy for weeks, and for years I could go back into my heart and feel the light I experienced.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60, Palm Bay, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Angels

Anonymous,
Your dream is written in the form of a poetic style rather than the normal prosaic structure in most dreams. If the dream was indeed viewed as written then it would be a rarity. There is an emotional tone to your dream {dreams are about the emotions} but not the normal structure I witness from other dreams. Do you often have these types dreams?

As for an interpretation. I sense your ego self is wanting to be a constant reflection of your inner Self. The Universal Church of Brotherhood would be the spiritual identity within you and that is how you wish to project yourself in waking life {spiritually, the most positive way to live life}. You wish to be that ray of light, not only in your own life but in other people's lives also. All the gems you listed are thought of as perfection. You wish to achieve perfection, internally and externally. The pattern may be addressing a desire to earn their 'wings' {angels} but being an earthly being the best you can do is be the light. Your heart is full of light and love and this provides an enormous amount of spiritual energy in your waking life. The waking feeling would be a continuation of the dream.

But there is a caveat to the dream. Looking like a Christmas tree would turn some people off. Is there a concern {if not conscious then unconscious} about appearances? I dare say it would be minor since you probably have put a lot of time and effort into your spiritual identity. Ego is always seeking ways to defeat the inner sanctity of the spiritual psyche so it can allow the body and emotions to be in control. The unconscious is nothing but truth and the ego is perceived truth. There is a constant power struggle within us all, even for those who seek to fly with wings and lives a life of perceived perfection.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present