Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I had almost the same exact dream as my ex, on the same night.

Anonymous,
The cruise ship would suggest both you and your by are on an emotional journey, exploring the emotions of relationships. The multiple rooms are 'inner rooms' within you and the corridor is a bridge between unconscious feelings {your true feelings} and conscious feelings/desires. Having to search so many rooms to find him may suggest it is difficult for you to see him in your life as things stand. When you do find him you go to an empty room which may suggest the feelings between you and he are empty {remember, these are your true feelings about the relationship and not what you wish it would be}.

His dream also involves an inner search. His looking for you may represent feelings for you. The multiply gfs may suggest he is unsure about his relationships which would suggest he is confused in his own mind {which suggests deeper personal issues when it comes to relationships}. He has a habit of walking away from relationships {and a likelihood from responsibilities}. His finding you within the group may suggest the two of you have common emotional issues. Both of you are looking for someone to be in your lives and the shared emotional issues may have been what attracts you to one another.

Your old apartment is a part of your past {remember the inner rooms}. In the past you felt he really wanted the relationship. The snow put a cold blanket on the reality, he was not sincere. The running away also likely represents each of you running away from deeper emotional issues {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications}. This is a part of the attraction between the two of you. The kids could be pointing to overcoming early life experiences/influences {the deeper issues both of you possess}. Your ex has much deeper problems since he is resisting taking responsibility for his actions {beating the kids}. Getting into his car may suggest both of you are doing the same thing, holding on {unconsciously} to deeper issues that affect your decision making when it comes to relationships.

My sense of the dreams is both of you carry deep emotional scars from early life that affect your relationships. But more so for your ex-bf {he is beating himself when he beats the boys}. I also see your ex as someone who is very confused {so many gf and looking for more in the crowd}. My advice is to get away and start anew. The issue of responsibility for the baby is an issue you must work on. He is as responsible {especially financially} as you. Don't let him shrink from those responsibilities. It will affect your baby's well being {you don't want your child growing up with childhood issues}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present