Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Being shot in the head 3 times please help.... Please :(

Brittany,
I sense deep emotional turmoil in your life from this dream. The dream seems to be pointing to unconscious emotional experiences you are trying not to let out consciously. What emotional crime are you protecting yourself from? You try to treat this experience as if it is nothing but unconsciously the emotions run deep. The experiences are capable od sliding open and shut perhaps indicating they have control over you emotionally at certain times. You are afraid to expose yourself to these experiences because they will cause emotional damage. The three shots may have been three experiences related to these emotional events and would involve a man or men. Because of these experiences you are incapable of fully expressing love and affection as you should. You have made yourself feel immune to the emotions consciously but unconsciously they have control over your life. Mentally you need closure because just thinking about the experiences {when you let yourself do so} cause you to be 'dead' to the real world You become tyied up emotionally and unable to function as you should}. These events have you caged into a small world of emotions. You probably have episodes of crying and emotions. Your world is almost entirely emotional that control you in almost every aspect. You are punishing yourself emotionally because of these experiences and need to open up to what happened and confront the experiences.

Look at your life and see where the above would fit. I don't believe you need to look too far because the emotions related to these experiences are strong and an everyday reminder.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present