Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Matrilinear Malevolence

Rose,
I'll give a detailed response Sunday morning. I help my son with his construction business on most Saturdays and have to prepare for that tonight.

I knew the number 18 had relevance but with most dreams the best interpretation one can give is along the periphery of a dream and seldom pin point a particular real life experience. Usually there are clues to how to apply numbers {childhood issues is often a focus} but not alwyas something that is concrete. We can identify patterns, that is hat we look for, and anyone with good experience working with dreams know that numbers are important. I pay more attention to them than most and have found they do have meaning and are applicable in some way to the dream and the dreamer's life. Because I do know so little about the dreamer when they post a dream, I have to rely on my intuitive mind to 'extract' the best possibilities to what an image {or actions} represents.

The great thing about the Dream Forum is I have a data base for dreams and their interpretations and because of that I have been able to identity/verify certain trends or applications of dream images and actions. There is nothing better to verify facts that written evidence. But it is because people like you take time to respond to my analysis/interpretation that I do have data, information that supports Jungian concepts as his approach to understanding dreams {and thus oneself} and a path to Individuation. The ultimate goal of dreams, one that was installed by nature into all human DNA, is to be whole, able to live a balanced and harmonious life.

So few people reach that plateau.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present