Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A New Husband

Shannon,

I see possibilities where one or both may apply. One would have to do with your current marriage {New Husband} and the second to do with finding within yourself one particular aspect {involving masculine qualities} that will allow you to achieve higher aspirations. I'll break down the symbols so you can examine them and determine which possibilities fit in your life.

The group of women would represent different aspects of yourself. There is a possibility it also points to some recent experience where you were in a group of women who were single {some but not necessarily all}. Dream images as well as dreams themselves have at least two meanings/applications with one usually being a primary focus of the dream {addressing emotional energies/conflicts} and the second being related to experiences that may have occurred and/or were experiences that stimulated your thought process involving these 'masculine' aspects {being single and wanting a husband}. Your dream would be pointing to inner aspects primarily and any literal waking experiences to do with a group of women being secondary, and perhaps a stimulus for emotional energies within you that relate to emotional conflicts you possess.

Being single suggests being available and wanting a husband may suggest a desire to 'fulfill' a masculine role within you/your life. That would suggest there are needs/desires within you where certain aspects of life is available to be fulfilled by 'masculine' entities that have yet to be achieved {those within yourself and those related to your relationship with marriage}. The liturgical dance is a ritual that involves to 'public worship'. In mythology {which shares the same archetypal images as do our dreams} this ritual is a literal act to entice a suitable mate {also very prevalent in the animal world but more often the male species performing the dance/ritual}. This public display {in the dream} may point to specific qualities that are expected of you {or you expect of yourself} as well as expectations you have in a man. I see both possibilities because of the dream statement 'pilots ready to take the women to the men that would be chosen, based on the group’s ability to distinguish what the woman wants'. In essence this would point to mutual desires which may suggest expectations on your part that involves ritual courtship based on principles you believe in. To better understand the possibilities look at the relationship with your husband if you are married {unfulfilled aspects}, qualities you look for in a man if you are not married.

The declaration of being 'a married woman' and a fear of being thrown out of the group may point to unfulfilled aspects of being married that are expected as a single woman {unfulfilled expectations}. Not being thrown out would mean {in this application} you are in an unfulfilled relationship {in some aspects} but still possessing those expectations prior to entering into a relationship. Being in a group may indicate a series of emotional complexes within your unconscious which would need deeper examination of early life experiences/influences to understand {your whole life under examination to determine what experiences/influences there are that are 'unconscious' controlling components in your current life}.

The dance would represent an attitude you possess, a ritual type disposition that needs to be fulfilled before you can be whole and live a truly harmonious life. The dream suggests this has not been achieved. What you have in 'your mind' has been established from experience/influences from early life {again, a need to examine deeper issues} and needs to be fulfilled. Your need to be 'heard' suggests in some aspect of your life {or relationship} you are not being heard. The not being touched part may be significant and a literal experience. What is opposite of what you desire is not being done/achieved and this is your greatest desire.

Telling the group {which in the primary application is the group of complexes within you} you want to go to Egypt may involve personal preferences related to that country {having discussed or seen something about Egypt that appealed to you}. It could have associations to rituals in that culture, one possibility that comes to mind being the Goddess placed on high and being worshiped. Is that what you wish or expect from a man/relationship? You are definitely ready for such a relationship {the pilot is ready to take you}.

My sense from the dream is there are unfulfilled aspects in your life to do with masculine entities. One likely possibility has to do with relationships and having a husband {the dream says you are married but that doesn't necessarily mean you are now. It may point to unfulfilled needs in past relationships}. There are unfulfilled desires/needs in this 'relationship' application. Another possibility, and one that could be true along with the relatinship application, is there are spiritual/creative/metaphysical aspects to do with masculine qualities within yourself that are unfulfilled. The masculine aspects would point yo a lack of masculine qualities to achieve these desired goals in life. Both applications can be true but most often one issue is the primary focus of the dream. And it could be if one application is fulfilled {having that relationship you seek} the other would likely have a better chance at success {being supported by your partner would help with having 'masculine' strength to succeed in the metaphysical aspects I mentioned}.

Look at what I have I have offered and see which fits. Because I know so little about you {your age and gender} I am only able to see along the periphery of your emotional life and not pin point exact probabilities. Other dreams {a series of dreams} may offer other clues but knowing more about your personal life is then only way to know for sure what the dream is trying to communicate. You may be able to see from what I have given in my analysis what the emotional conflicts are {dreams are about our emotional conflicts/energies and attempt to help us resolve them}. Knowing what the issues are is the first step in resolving the issues. A willingness to resolve the issues is what often gets in the way of achieving a resolution.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present