Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tick and employer

Bob,
The people in your dream are most likely aspects of yourself, you are the employer's rep as well as the worker doing the job. What is happening is an inner dialog with yourself about how you are going about your business {as you expounded on in your comments}. There may have been actual waking life discussions with a rep but in the dream it is primarily a dialog with yourself and how to approach your method of doing business.

In particular the dream language states the 'worker' {one aspect of yourself} is 'charging' {emotionally} too much which would suggest a needed change. That could apply to the business as well as your emotions. Asking yourself, 'could I have the job', the answer would be yes, it is you who has the power to make the needed changes {in your business as well as your emotions}. That could be important because it would be saying all you need to do is 'take control' and do what needs to be done. You already know what that is {especially now since I have explained the emotional aspects involved}.

As for the tick. From the MDS Dream Dictionary {dictionaries can be good starting places to understand the POSSIBILITIES of an image/symbol}.
Ticks are parasites that suck your blood {energy}. Removing a ticks is to remove, or a need to remove those things or aspect in your life that are 'EMOTIONALLY' draining you.

The emotional energies involved {the tick} may have to do with the stress of your business and/or how you are going about it. Worrying/stress about your business would be a good probability. The fact you woke up trying to remove the 'tick' suggests it is still something you are working on. If there are any bad omens it would be the stress involved.

It is possible there are other aspects about your life that would fit the 'tick' image. Besides your work look at other aspects of your life that would fit. But likely, and because it is one aspect you are consciously engaged with, it is the job/business that needs to have an emotional resolution.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present