Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seperated spouse stalks to kill me than does by gune

I have been having a few strange dreams regarding a spouse that has been emotionally abandoned my son and I. And he was unfaithful since the passing of his father when our son was six months old. FINALLY this pass Dec 29th. he left the state and moved in with a woman he had met on a major networking site and has announced on March 14th he will be marrying her once he files for divorce from me and remarries quickly - they plan on having a child together.
MY DREAMS
Every month he has stalked me than no matter how much I tried to hide from him - he finds me and then shoots me. He has also been seen in background of several house fire dreams.

The dreams of shooting I wake up in physical pain were he had shot me!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 years young Cape May NJ USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: Seperated spouse stalks to kill me than does by gune

Renee,
All the images/actions in the dream are symbolic. He is 'unconsciously stalking' you, in your own mind. His actions are responsible for a lot of emotional conflict for you and your son. The treatment, aspects about the relationship are what you can not hide from {emotionally upsetting}. No matter what you do the emotional conflicts he causes finds you. Shooting you may reflect an actual fear but it would also be symbolic of 'conflict, and perhaps feeling victimized {a victim of anger}. As for the house fires the house would be you and the fires would be an emotional fire {anger, frustration, rage, etc.}. His being in the background suggests his actions are consciously/unconsciously affecting you {emotionally}. He will continue to 'stalk' you in your dreams until you are able to resolve {at least within yourself} the emotional conflicts he is causing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present